Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

SInce NDC took both Lebron and KD "What The" I hope they release them both together along side with other jordan retros. Making it easier to get but still impossible.

i  wouldn't want this to happen 
Ehh maybe like one or two other shoes.

I dont want NDC crashing. the seven was the perfect date.

Only thing checking for was the AJ x SB

but there was a GS 6 and the 2 and i think one other think.

I heard somewhere nike pulled them to make more.. which i somewhat want to believe.

edit: do it during the middle of the week when HS'er have finals. 
devil.gif

eliminate some of the beast looking to cop for $$$

NACHO WANTS THESE TO WEAR. 
devil.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:
Kd wears the Aways 2 a lot. And the volt isnt even in the okc team colors. I would think he would wear the aways 1 more.

yesssssssssssss!

sold my illusions last week they were too small, and sure enough Eastbay comes through with that size 12 I needed

so happy right now thanks Eastbay!

I'll give you props. Seems I was able to cop an 11.5 Illusion for retail and some sale KD and Jordan gear that was sitting in my cart for like a month- :x

Ligers for my son from Nike, and now this unexpectedly. Not a bad week.
Youre welcome, wish this woulda been after the Carmine release smh. Still want them night visions though

honestly Ligers was one of the shoes I actually wanted from that restock and I could not get through even on those, I was kinda surprised about that

i'll give you a rep for posting Nino, it helped other members but honestly its the tweet from Eastbay that got my attention

honestly Ligers was one of the shoes I actually wanted from that restock and I could not get through even on those, I was kinda surprised about that

i'll give you a rep for posting Nino, it helped other members but honestly its the tweet from Eastbay that got my attention
For sho

FINALLY grabbed my BHM KD VI.....along with the LeBron earlier this week. I am def out on any of the releases this weekend. 

wow checking my order history from eastbay thats the first time ive ordered there since 2013, kobe 8 volts

release day is a no go for me there, never works

Eastbay BHM and Illusions restock go, would get them but im waitin to see of i come thru on Carmines, in cart with ease but releasing
Repped bro, I can take the BHM off my list now. Had to click add to cart about 100 times but I got my size 13 and I'm happy.

I hear ya, def some pairs I need to sell now too....good luck getting those Carmines!

I hear ya, def some pairs I need to sell now too....good luck getting those Carmines!
thanks bro, if I can get them that would be cool but I really don't even like 6s like that so if I can't no big deal

I def gotta sell a pair of those foams though, just gotta try on both to see which fits better

Last thing I ordered on Eastbay was Black/Red Jordan XI's in December 2012, lol.
LOL that's what I mean its mad hard to order on there on release date, its crazy

Back
Top Bottom