Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Aint see van's post my bad guys was just tryna get it up there quickly , but eastbay also shipped my bhm's from yesterday so everyone should be good if you ordered em unless you got the cancelled order email yesterday

Nah you're good man, thanks for providing the link. I was just browsing the Kobe 9 thread and seen that people were mentioning a restock so I decided to check on the KD's and seen that a few sizes were still in stock.

Last edited:

Man are you from WV? Last week I tried touching base with someone on here from WV about the AP Restock at the HOH in Charleston. They had pairs all day lol
Yeah originally, but I'm in VA now.  

They had a restock in Charleston?  That's unheard of, especially with something like the APs.  haha.

Yeah originally, but I'm in VA now.  

They had a restock in Charleston?  That's unheard of, especially with something like the APs.  haha.
Haha I saw the WV logo, I got fam there and started calling HOH around the US where I had family. My aunt was able to get me size 13 and a shirt there of the AP. Was trying to spread the love but no one lives in WV haha. Literally sat all day on the shelves, I think they finally sold out at like 8:30 pm.

Y'all think I should get the illusions now or the Aunt Pearl restock tomorrow if I'm lucky? I have the illusions in my cart already.

Haha I saw the WV logo, I got fam there and started calling HOH around the US where I had family. My aunt was able to get me size 13 and a shirt there of the AP. Was trying to spread the love but no one lives in WV haha. Literally sat all day on the shelves, I think they finally sold out at like 8:30 pm.
Crazy, I would never think of any kind of restock happening in WV.  I worked at the Finsh Line in Morgantown for a couple of years and we hardly got anything past our initial allocation.

June 15 Shoe Palace is doing a restock of AP's and also What the Kobe's. Not sure who is doing something tomorrow, though.

I wish I could've gotten the bhm restock instead of the illusion restock. I might trade them some for ds bhms. APs are restocking at kicksusa.

Last edited:
Just copped the size 11 Blue Crab I've been searching for for months off of FTL. Looks like they're shipping from one of their stores.

Did eastbay have 11.5 gumbos? If so I'm pissed, I think my 12 is too big. If anyone sees a pair near retail hit me up asap!

Man are you from WV? Last week I tried touching base with someone on here from WV about the AP Restock at the HOH in Charleston. They had pairs all day lol

I'm in WV but nowhere near Charleston, would've loved APs for retail.

I wish I could've gotten the bhm restock instead of the illusion restock. I might trade them some for ds bhms. APs are restocking at kicksusa.

Oh cool thanks. My APs are waiting at my neighbors while I'm on vacation from the Nike Restock. Need a pair for my cousin now. But he might be outta luck lol

Back
Top Bottom