Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
how do kd vi fit? i wanted to half size up but they ran out...ordered tts for me...hope it fits
kd iv were narrow for me

Man started this week on the fence about the night visions and its not even Saturday and I got the BHM's and Illusions, my two favorite KD6's, on the restocks. Been crazy.

The What The LeBrons appear to be postponed. Anyone hear any word on the What The KDs? This is so ridiculous. First the MVPs debacle, now this. What's next? We're not getting a Scoring Title shoe, right?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

For everyone that ordered the Brazils from Sports Authority, call them to get the 25% off price adjustment. I just called them and the new total is $97.50 shipped before tax.

Aw damn it man Eastbay cancelled my BHM order from the restock yesterday. Not lettin it kill my holiday weekend vibe tho. But dang!

I really dont post in here but i ran across these http://www.dope-factory.com/kd-vi-as-72845.html, they do take the VAT off the price

They also have the APs but that price is beyond OD
mean.gif

http://www.dope-factory.com/kd-vi-bhm-70262.html

Last edited:

Is tomorrows "Night Vision" the last KD6 color way, excluding the Elites? What happened to the WTKD?
They disappeared from release calenders and now were all waiting to hear the word on em , Nike gotta do something for the mvp & scoring champ tho that id option was weak 

Had that same feeling with the illusions until this morning. Felt a little too easy copping them hopefully they don't get cancelled.

Had that same feeling with the illusions until this morning. Felt a little too easy copping them hopefully they don't get cancelled.
This is how i felt when i ordered the bhm's yesterday but got the shipping email today , hope you get em tho 

Since the 8AM launch of these Night Visions, they haven't had most of the popular sizes available at all. No 8-10 sizes.

WTF?

Back
Top Bottom