• Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

The VI's are coming to an end.

- Brazils today

- Golds on 6/6

- WTKD's fate yet to be determined...
laugh.gif

DSG's has them BRAZILS too.  FSR no 15's I know that got some peeples pissed. :lol:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...etic_Nike_KobeKD&cp=2460170.12971510.13052094

Glad these are still in stock. Just checked city gear and I can add to cart. Will check ***** sporting goods soon. Was surprised people got these from sporting goods for $100 with the 25% off. Any other deals like this? I don't mind paying $130 because that's retail and I'm glad I don't have to pay reseller price but obviously if I can save $30 then that'd be better. Any deals out there for these?

I wish Nike would restock on the team elites before my gift card ends. We know they ain't sold out. With ebates and the $25 gift card it would basically be $5 more than what I would pay for them using military discount .

It figures that Kicksusa would crash for that restock. I'm sure their site isn't really set up for that type of volume. If anyone actually got through and lives outside of the US your order will probably get cancelled though. Billing and shipping address have to match and they only ship within the US.

It figures that Kicksusa would crash for that restock. I'm sure their site isn't really set up for that type of volume. If anyone actually got through and lives outside of the US your order will probably get cancelled though. Billing and shipping address have to match and they only ship within the US.
Yea they got issue every since yesterday I still can't long in to their site 
eyes.gif

Man someone grabbed those n7 IV's on penny so fast after they were put on the site , tight i missed em the other day.

For dude hoping for the better elite colorways that gold one is dope 

Best place to buy the night visions? They are still in stock at city gear and dsg. But surprised that people got these for $100 on sporting goods with the 25%. Any other place to get them for under retail ???

Back
Top Bottom