Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Top 5 colorways for me:

1.) Seat Pleasants
2.) BHMs
3.) NYC 66/Rucker Parks
4.) Aunt Pearls
5.) DCs

I dont go by top colorways on them selling just personal fav. like the reason the nyc 66 is up there for me i love the orange plus i was at rucker when durant dropped the 66

Thankfully the nyc pair was a easy cop just by walking into foot locker at noon day of release .. every other pair wasnt so easy (atleast the pairs i have)

Are there any stores that allow use of discount coupons for KD's?

So far no go for FNL and Eastbay... most likely across the board here...

Thanks!

So I guess the WTKD is really pulled of a release date? KD 7s come out in like a month or so, so I'm guessing not. :frown:

Why aren't the Aunt Pearls on anybodies top 3 kd vi list but they sold out instantly? Everyone usually says the illusions are the best colorway. Did the illusions sell out as fast as the Aunt Pearls? I didn't attempt to get the illusions on release day so I don't know I was just wondering.
You guys should check out this Thunder blogger's shoe list, lol, I know its all opinion, but wow, where are the good colorways?

http://thunderobsessed.com/2014/05/25/thunder-kicks-top-5-colorways-kd-vi/
 [table][tr][td]Thunder Obsessed@ThunderObsessed[/td][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  Follow[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]
Thunder Kicks; Top 5 Colorways of the KD VI's from @dillonyoung:thunderobsessed.com/2014/05/25/thu…pic.twitter.com/sHsKEfn4z6
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
So if I'm going to keep a complete KD VI collection do I need to cop those NikeID MVPs? I mean is it a real colorway if its an ID?

Just because they're GR's doesn't make it a bad list.

No one here will have the same top 5. I won't argue against someone's opinion, but I don't see why he'd put Night Visions instead of Illuisions.

No one here will have the same top 5. I won't argue against someone's opinion, but I don't see why he'd put Night Visions instead of Illuisions.
Well I have a problem with putting the Bamboo in there, but you're right is all opinions, no one is right or wrong. But to leave off Illusions, or Aunt Pearl, or PreHeat, etc, and not based on how easy or hard to get, just design. I think the Elites are a different shoe, so should be on a different list. Thats my opinion. I like the Precision Timing in his list...the rest is showing his non sneaker head knowledge, lol. But whatever. The Night Vision just came out and the Gold Elites aren't even out, the list just rubbed me wrong because of that right there. Like he just saw the latest blogs on the shoes and made a list....pfffttt..

I don't have a problem with GR's. I personally consider the illusions a GR because it was readily available and easy to get. But be honest. Of all the GR's that list sucks. Where's the ligers or meterology? C'mon man

I don't have a problem with GR's. I personally consider the illusions a GR because it was readily available and easy to get. But be honest. Of all the GR's that list sucks. Where's the ligers or meterology? C'mon man
Exactly. I'm ok with all GR too, but that Bamboo discredits all obvious opinion of knowledge of shoes. lol...look at the poll on here. What did the Bamboo get? 1 vote?

Back
Top Bottom