Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Yes! I'm glad to hear that they double boxed the illusions, and I went up half a size as well.

Yeah I was surprised it came in a box

I have a wide foot and I used to wear 11 in everything but now I go up 11.5 or 12 and I have so much more room. I just wear thicker socks and the extra length doesn't bother me.

Release Date: 1-Jun-2014
Ship Out Date:
6-Jun-2014
Item Code 669809-500(WTKD)
ColorMULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR
Release Date 01 Jun, 2014

Asia not US, Info Via Icysole's Twitter

Last edited:
Their WTL pre-order was $800, so probably somewhere around there for these. 
frown.gif

I ordered a 11.5 in the Gumbos because I feel like the 12 is way too big. Paid $182 shipped, not thrilled with the price.

I also got the Energy for $100 shipped and both elites for $135 shipped each.

Last edited:
Have the opportunity for these, thoughts on prices?

Precision Timing $155 shipped

Seat Pleasant $125 shipped

Xmas $125 shipped

Away 2 $125 shipped

Have the opportunity for these, thoughts on prices?

Precision Timing $155 shipped

Seat Pleasant $125 shipped

Xmas $125 shipped

Away 2 $125 shipped
Hop on the seat pleasants and Christmas . Pts and away 2s are the vi I will never want I don't know how well they sold I would try to get both lowered.

You should be able to do better on Away 2's. Never really looked at PT resale prices, but they were a GR, so you could probably do better on those too.

Illusions won't get in until next Monday from Eastbay restock. Damn. I really should join the platinum level. Definitely worth it. Do they double box if you pay for that level of membership? Anybody knows?

Illusions won't get in until next Monday from Eastbay restock. Damn. I really should join the platinum level. Definitely worth it. Do they double box if you pay for that level of membership? Anybody knows?
i did for 20 bucks i think my lebrons are coming in today. its kinda pointless tho cause i havent been able to get thru on releases so im just wasting it

Plat membership means nothing besides shipping speed and free shipping. Stuff will still come in the bags if they deem it a "non limited" release...

i did for 20 bucks i think my lebrons are coming in today. its kinda pointless tho cause i havent been able to get thru on releases so im just wasting it

Plat membership means nothing besides shipping speed and free shipping. Stuff will still come in the bags if they deem it a "non limited" release...
Thanks for the info. That sucks tho. Shouldn't the Illusions be a limited shoe tho? Hoping for a double box.

Did you order the illusions on the same day of the restock on Eastbay? I get mine tomorrow, and I couldn't imagine them delaying my shoes until Monday.

Did you order the illusions on the same day of the restock on Eastbay? I get mine tomorrow, and I couldn't imagine them delaying my shoes until Monday.
The second restock on Friday. It didn't make it on the UPS truck that Friday sad to say. Out in AZ so I'm not sure why it should take that long. Wisconsin to AZ? oh wells. Atleast something to look  forward to starting the work week.

The second restock on Friday. It didn't make it on the UPS truck that Friday sad to say. Out in AZ so I'm not sure why it should take that long. Wisconsin to AZ? oh wells. Atleast something to look  forward to starting the work week.
i wanted another pair so bad just to hoop and mess around in but those asg lebrons were calling me

Back
Top Bottom