Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just won a pair of ligers on ebay brand new $98 shipped
smile.gif
thats a score dude i been looking for a pair but theyre always around 175 for my size 11.5/12

My top 5

1. N7
2. Illusions
3. Presicion Timing
4. Texas
5. Meteorology

Missing the N7s and Prescision Timings....might get the PTs this weekend, however finding a pair of N7s locally in a size 8-8.5 had been troublesome!

TOP5

1.) PB & J

2.) Illusions 

3.) NYC 66

4.) Meteorology 

5.) Preheat

Honorable Mention

WTKD, N7 and Seat Pleasants

looking at the previous kd elites, is it hopeful to say that the elite gold will sit?
or is it safer for me to buy off ndc and return to NTSF if i can still get it from fta/champs/ftl with bday coupon?

looking at the previous kd elites, is it hopeful to say that the elite gold will sit?
or is it safer for me to buy off ndc and return to NTSF if i can still get it from fta/champs/ftl with bday coupon?
Either one of those or Finish Line if you have a $20 Winners Circle Rewards. Should be easy cop at the Foot Lockers. Most are doing FCFS.

I like that they tried to implement designs from Lebron's entire line, but I think the finished product looks pretty bad.

I don't think I've ever seen a WTshoe that included so many of that model's CWs as the KD VI. That being said...I don't really care for them and already have almost every shoe represented
laugh.gif

I have three of the colorways on the right WTKD shoe. Hopefully Nike reschedules the WTKDs. I saw a guy on youtube with a pair today I was salty but he must of had the mad hook up.

Back
Top Bottom