Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Couple pairs of shoes i want on the 14th, and i'm not gonna be able to get them all due to them selling quick so i have to figure out which ones i want more 

with my lebron easters and the night visions I wanted a pair of shorts with some green on them. Walked into DSG and boom, thank you:

Last edited:

Just checking in. 
While you're checking in, can you please tell me what happened to the shipment of Toro VI's that Madison (Chicago) allegedly never received? Me and few friends waited in the cold to get tickets for shoes that apparently just disappeared. I messaged you on twitter and via email but received no reply whatsoever. Care to fill me in since you're checking in?

This! The only people this will benefit is the people with no life other than camping or the employees. He isn't helping at all he's making it worse. I was going to try for Lenox but I'm not even going to. Hopefully they release like the kobes.
preach.

I figured my only shot with the wtkds would be rsvp with niketown ... and i been striking out on those anyway last one was the gamma 11s

god knows I've gotten plenty of shoes that should've been marked B-grades...I'm sure we all have
laugh.gif

LyPac's Sig me think to me myself if Nike ever make a shirt that said

"Just Flourish"... I'd feel some type of way. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom