Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
So these that limited? Doesn't seem so. A store employee asked me if I would like him to hold my sz for me. I said not to worry, cause we just acquaintances and I didn't want him to get in trouble. Nice of him to offer tho. Fcfs release on these golds.
The Gold elites are not limited at all, on the other hand the WTKD are

The Gold elites are not limited at all, on the other hand the WTKD are

@ 200 bucks, gold elites will likely do better than the previous elites but its still a tough sell. WTKD could retail for 2 or 225 and they would still be gone in a heartbeat due to perception and assumed availability. If someone advertised that gold elites were limited to 1k pair worldwide, they would be swiped up quickly as well. You all know how this works. See HTM Kobe 9 lows..... if the same colorways were GR, no one would give a rip. I have come around on this gold elite CW personally and will try and grab em with some rewards coupons.

@ 200 bucks, gold elites will likely do better than the previous elites but its still a tough sell. WTKD could retail for 2 or 225 and they would still be gone in a heartbeat due to perception and assumed availability. If someone advertised that gold elites were limited to 1k pair worldwide, they would be swiped up quickly as well. You all know how this works. See HTM Kobe 9 lows..... if the same colorways were GR, no one would give a rip. I have come around on this gold elite CW personally and will try and grab em with some rewards coupons.
The first elite VI sold out

They were available for a long time after release date, so it's not like they were in high demand. Heck, I just went on eBay and could get them brand new for $175 shipped.

Pretty much a FSR on SP.

Villa released the store list getting the wtkd. They doing tickets monday

Not going to lie. Went downstairs last night to my shoe closet and started charging up my Illusions and Gator Kings just so I can turn off the lights to see them glow. Hot damn it was nice. UNDS the GK's today because of it. lol. Illusions will have to wait a couple more weeks.

Giving in and paying "employee services" for a guaranteed pair of WTKD tomorrow for $40, they are looking like theyre gonna be limited. Not trippin cause ill use a birthday coupon when i pick em up

Man I wish my sister didn't have to work otherwise she could buy these. She's working during launch hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom