Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I nearly lost out on the SB 1s this morning cus of these, Footlocker EU, End etc all trollin with this release, even NDC europe kept we waiting in line 5 mins before I moved on, the biggest problem with multiple drops like this on NDC is you gotta gamble on queuing up for a shoe in a particular size and if you wait more than 5 mins your done for the day all other releases.

If you try on multiple browsers/windows you loose just as quick, it might as well say 1 item per customer across all QS releases on the same day.

You have to be home when they deliver the package and you have to sign for it. I hope you don't have to drive 45 mins to get the package.

Mine is about 30 minutes in the wrong direction.(the hood) Not bad when the suns out just don't go there after dark.

Copped a 13 so hopefully will ship.

**** that was a major problem with a FedEx order I had last time it's crazy far away damn it

if it requires direct signature yeah I am gonna have to drive about 45 minutes to go get them but screw it
Now with FedEx...you can have them divert the package to a FedEx or Kinkos location...so instead of having to drive all the way to the Hub....you can have it delivered to a FedEx shipping location closer to you.  So for instance, in my case, the hub is about 20 miles away and the closest FedEx shipping center/Kinkos is only 4 miles.  Muuuuuch nicer to just grab shipments there instead.  Just an FYI in case you're not aware of that option.

One order confirmation for BW confirmed, with a email saying order is packed .. Awaiting shipping email now..

I may be able to sit next week out

One order confirmation for BW confirmed, with a email saying order is packed .. Awaiting shipping email now..

I may be able to sit next week out
Still no confirmation or shipping for me 
eyes.gif

No shipping for me on BW and I'm only like the 20th person that ordered size 13.lol I'm at the point where I expect a cancellation from online stores, unless its NDC.

Still payment received on my order status, no way that my order wasn't in the first "batch" of sizes that showed up plus my size is the least sought after.

I was able to land that size 14 restock but I messed up and didnt put my CC in so now I got a conformation pending payment.. Called the dudes in Belgium and they said they were going to see what they could do but they prob over sold.. smh Im so damn mad at myself. Praying for some friendly Belgiums.

Yours was right around the same time as mine...how did you find out it was canceled? Sucks to hear that man.

They sent me an email stating that someone else placed another order in same sz at the same time.

I find that strange since my sz popped up again 10min after.

Does your order status say canceled too?
Not yet.. I expect it to be.. When I called and talked to them they said they had over 200 orders, I basically begged the lady to atleast take my CC over email and possibly run it if there is a size 14 still available.. highly doubtful.. ill keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best but Im expecting a cancel since I didnt even complete my order technically.

Back
Top Bottom