• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
This question is for my SoCal Peeps.

I work until 2 on friday the day HOH thousand oaks is doing calls and ik when I won the kobe 8 SS raffle they didn't call until late in the afternoon. So is this typical of how they do it for every release or should I keep my phone on me.

Last edited:
This question is for my SoCal Peeps.

I work until 2 on friday the day HOH thousand oaks is doing calls and ik when I won the kobe 8 SS raffle they didn't call until late in the afternoon. So is this typical of how they do it for every release or should I keep my phone on me.
idk but the calls i get from HoH / FTL can range from early afternoon till 9pm at night.

Keep your phone on you at all times and make sure u have reception lol

Last edited:
The Latest I've gotten a call from HoH TO was 10pm for the all star KDs. I think it was bc there were so many releases for that Saturday for the all star break. Just keep your phone on you man ...

Woke up to a cancellation email from BW. With all the other cancellations, I was not surprised. Sucks because I was needing a size 7 and it appears no stores in the US are getting a size 7 in the WTKDs.  Looks like only Europe stores had a size 7. So looks like no need for me to even attempt  on the 14th.

Last edited:
Looks like ES still lurks these threads after getting banned...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
The Latest I've gotten a call from HoH TO was 10pm for the all star KDs. I think it was bc there were so many releases for that Saturday for the all star break. Just keep your phone on you man ...

I wish I could tell you when I've received a call from the HoH in TO but I can't. I haven't won a single raffle from them in the two years I've been going there. Seems extremely crooked even tho I like the dudes that work there.

Looks like ES still lurks these threads after getting banned...:nerd:  

I know you can't be surprise by that. The man can get through these shoe websites, what you think he's going to do to a forum.

ES thinks he is some white knight but is actually ruining it. He doesn't help. Only hurts.

I would have no problem paying for an RSVP service to be able to get a pair of shoes. All he does is soil that chance.

If it's not him it be somebody else. He just decides to to go public with it. Which some people love it or some people hate it.

I know you can't be surprise by that. The man can get through these shoe websites, what you think he's going to do to a forum.
If it's not him it be somebody else. He just decides to to go public with it. Which some people love it or some people hate it.
Obviously he can get back in here anybody can.

Heh I was a little surprised when I saw his IG post re: End, after the discussion here on Friday. Never seen him give out code like that.

I highly doubt HoH TO is crooked. I don't no anyone there, I don't stand around and chat with the workers.. I just go in get my raffle ticket with my fiancé and bounce .. My fiancé luckily won WTKs in a 10.5

I highly doubt HoH TO is crooked. I don't no anyone there, I don't stand around and chat with the workers.. I just go in get my raffle ticket with my fiancé and bounce .. My fiancé luckily won WTKs in a 10.5

2 or 3 dozen tickets over the years by me and my wife (and even a few friends) and I have yet to win anything. Just seems shady. Didn't think it was possible.

Looks like ES still lurks these threads after getting banned...:nerd:  
Why did he get banned?

ES thinks he is some white knight but is actually ruining it. He doesn't help. Only hurts.

I would have no problem paying for an RSVP service to be able to get a pair of shoes. All he does is soil that chance.
Exactly! I wouldn't be surprise if he gets a percentage of the unclaimed pairs from the employees who are the only people he is helping .

Back
Top Bottom