Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
FTL has to start doing online raffles, and you just select the store. That way you have to have your ID to purchase, and there is no way you can enter under different names

Last edited:
Im dead lmao taking an L here locally, Id say about Tuesday all the pairs from HOH will be on Craigslist, the manager here in Sacramento is public enemy in the sneaker community.
Damn thats a shame.. I have family that lives right by there and they were going to do the raffle for me.. smh I should probably just chalk that up as a L.

Is there a sheikh launch locator? I forgot. I've won one of the online raffles but I completely forgot if they had one thanks.

BECAUSE PEOPLE REALIZE NOW THAT THE STUNTS DON'T GET THEM THE SHOES.
Exactly. I remember that Lebron X thread the day of the RSVP for the Champ Pack. The amount of dickriding on this dude was disgusting. People were acting like ES was the Robin Hood of NT. 

Last edited:

Footaction has there release locator up. 
The mall in Macon, GA is getting the WTKDs 
eek.gif

Decided today it's retail or bust for me. I want them really bad but I'm not gonna pay 400 bucks for a pair of shoes screw that.

Can I interrupt this fiendin for the What The KDs (which I am partaking in) to ask about the Scoring Titles?

Uhh..... where are they.....?

So who can shed some insight on what parts of of WTKD are from what shoe? the obvious ones are pretty clear to tell though

Back
Top Bottom