Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
whoever spends more than 250-280 resell for these is an idiot , these arent limited , fact is aunt pearls were more limited than these.

got my pair and i got to say they are kinda tight and after 2-3 hours of wear they cause a little pain 

WOW! That's one per size, maybe two for a few sizes
That's 2 per size
8, 8.5. 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, & 14

That's 11 sizes right there.

11 x 2 = 22. Basic Math. He said 18 was the MAGIC number. 18 < 22

Thanks & good day

got the call from local champs & they had 18 pairs
WOW! That's one per size, maybe two for a few sizes
Like I said in my comment, one per size, two for a few sizes. And where the HELL did I say I was copping from HOH. Heck, dude was talking about his local Champs!!!! I swear you have no idea what the hell you are even saying when you type. 

whoever spends more than 250-280 resell for these is an idiot , these arent limited , fact is aunt pearls were more limited than these.

got my pair and i got to say they are kinda tight and after 2-3 hours of wear they cause a little pain 

Curious as to why... I mean, they do buy what they really want

As far as the pain, i think all KD VI's do that, true size or half size up there's pain. Probably the way the shoe is cut

KD's have always been like that. always go .5 up 

Where did you have yours shipped? Im hoping mine are on the way to.
ME GRANNYS HOUSE!

roll.gif

WTKD's will cost more than Aunt Pearls after release. All WTKD's , WTLB, WTK go up in value. And expect to pay $400+ after release. That's my prediction and opinion.

Last edited:
WTKD's will cost more than Aunt Pearls after release. All WTKD's , WTLB, WTK go up in value. And expect to pay $400+ after release. That's my prediction and opinion.
they are sitting on ebay at the moment at 390$ and the thousands of pairs arent released yet in USA , stop hypin em up for no reason 

Do you have the numbers?

they are sitting on ebay at the moment at 390$ and the thousands of pairs arent released yet in USA , stop hypin em up for no reason 

I'm not a Hypebeast. They are sitting for now and most of them are pre-orders that they hope to fulfill.. Would you have your money tied up with no guarantee?? It's based on the history of the "What The" and past releases.

Last edited:
what happend w/ shiekhs on this release?.. they have been posting pics on IG 

yet never confirmed if they are doing online raffle

WTK8's weren't that limited, where are the prices now? $500+... These are far better IMO in how they used the details from most of the line and placed it in to this sneaker.

Edit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom