Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

They did a Scoring Title II and III homie.
Oh my bad, I forget about the IIIs, but never knew about the IIs. I own up to my mistake. 
laugh.gif

stop clamouring  b
My bad, I mad a mistake. But I don't think scoring titles are going to be something Nike will market for KD. KD had grown as player (i.e. MVP) and as a brand to market to keep marketing that. Expectations have grown in the process. They will focus on MVPs and rings for him. Kinda like the MVPuppets, with Kobe and LeBron, a few years ago. 

if nike does decide to release a scoring title.. those will most likely be, the ultra limited pair... no leaks, now early pair..

As I mentioned before, I think if KD hadn't won the MVP they would've used that MVP iD as the Scoring Title shoe. Since he won MVP, they just said screw the Scoring Title.

As I mentioned before, I think if KD hadn't won the MVP they would've used that MVP iD as the Scoring Title shoe. Since he won MVP, they just said screw the Scoring Title.
Yeah, I agree with that. But now he has won an MVP, he's in a different conversation. I can't imagine Nike next year (if he wins the Scoring Title again, but no MVP), release another Scoring Title shoe. To me, it would be too obvious of what they did, by skipping it this year. But hey, for money, anything can be done.  

Yea, it's about time for a remake. Everything else has been remade already.
I don't think i would want to watch that remake honestly. Okay movie for it's time. 
tongue.gif

But they did remake Red Dawn. I can't believe i watched that. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If Nike don't tweet something before 4 I'm SOL. 
laugh.gif
 On mobile it's always a minute delay to get to me. By that time Troll kids are all over it.

Back
Top Bottom