Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
 the early link is the actual page that was generated by nike for the shoe to be sold it . An early link contains the shoe name and unique page id number, where as searchimg a stye code basically redirects you to the page where the shoe is located. 

Nah.....Just from my own experience I get through way quicker with the Early Link than I do searching the Style code. Could be different from some but I hit 95% of the time with the EL where as the style code be iffy at times. 

Repped both of you. Well I guess I need to search for an NDC early link. But how in the hell could people get access to an early link if the page and the code is generated by nike? Wouldn't this page only be generated when the shoe is added online?

Like for example idk if y'all ever used wordpress sites, but say I was doing an article titled "kd vi reigns again"

The link for the post once I generate it (key phrase here) would be something like etc.com/kd-vi-reigns-again

So how would people get these links if they aren't even brought online yet? It baffles me a little. Because it's like the page is generated, but it isn't brought online. But I guess if you've been sniping nike for so long you can somewhat predict the link?

@van-nostrand   only thing is i have no idea how to even make those links so no chance for me... i just had an old one that was used  for the ever glades and i clicked it and it took me straight to check out with the shoes in my cart 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I don't even bother with JJ, but I just found it funny. I remember seeing the whole thing a few months back but I never looked in to it. I thought I heard that JJ fixed it, but maybe not.

I never can cop on Jimmy Jazz anyway so I can't get worked up over that site since it never works for me

my only real shot is NDC at 10 or one of the lesser known online stores gettting these

I'm gonna attempt to cop off finishline or eastbay. But I do want them KD's also so I need to figure out a gameplan.

It's just that finishline never accepts my payment from chase. I don't know why but the money always bounces back to my account. I'll try paying with Paypal balance this time.

Pretty much. Outside of some GRs you may have missed out on.

Ehh, maybe Carmine's, but then again.... Judging by how the quality control is going in that thread I'm sure I'm not missing anything. I would like to jump on that kobe sig sooner or later if it ever slows up

Wow, this is really getting out of hand. Definatly a GR. There's probably more like 200,000 pair made. I just pulled up Wal-Mart.com and even they're selling the WTKDs. I bet you'll see 1,000s of pair at the Nike outlet stores for $99 within 45 days.
This dude

Last edited:
Repped both of you. Well I guess I need to search for an NDC early link. But how in the hell could people get access to an early link if the page and the code is generated by nike? Wouldn't this page only be generated when the shoe is added online?

Like for example idk if y'all ever used wordpress sites, but say I was doing an article titled "kd vi reigns again"

The link for the post once I generate it (key phrase here) would be something like etc.com/kd-vi-reigns-again

So how would people get these links if they aren't even brought online yet? It baffles me a little. Because it's like the page is generated, but it isn't brought online. But I guess if you've been sniping nike for so long you can somewhat predict the link?

Still waiting for some clarification ^^^

We don't generate or find the early links, so we can't possibly give you clarification or tell you how it works exactly.

Right now, there is a placeholder page on nike.com where the WTKD's will be. Same for the other shoes that are dropping on Saturday. If you go to the link it tells you that the product is not available. When the shoes release they will be published on that page. Just think of the page right now as an unpublished page that certain people know how to find.

We don't generate or find the early links, so we can't possibly give you clarification or tell you how it works exactly.

Right now, there is a placeholder page on nike.com where the WTKD's will be. Same for the other shoes that are dropping on Saturday. If you go to the link it tells you that the product is not available. When the shoes release they will be published on that page. Just think of the page right now as an unpublished page that certain people know how to find.

Lol you just said exactly what I said. But I now understand. Yeah. It's like when you search the style code or the actual early link yeah. I mean to be honest whether you have an early link or you're doing manual search the timing isn't really that much off as long as it's timed correctly.

But yeah that's what I meant. There's a generated page, that's just offline. Which will go online at 7:59. But I'm assuming with the TLO joints the page is generated exactly at 8.

I saw that nike destroyer dude's page, I'm assuming he has early links. But does he charge? It ain't worth it for no damn link if so.

Still waiting for some clarification ^^^
Say your looking for buried treasure and you are looking for clues to help you find the treasure. Thats like searching a style code. Now lets say someone else is looking for the same treasure but they talked to the guy who buried it and he disclosed this information. This other person has an early link. By the time you get done chasing clues and arrive to the location of the treasure the jewels will be gone. 

Now if nobody cares for the treasure you can take your time getting time to get there. But if thousands of people are listening in when he discloses the whereabouts of the treasure you don't have much of a chance. The early link may only by you a second or 2, but it is an advantage.  Nike creates a page, then it goes live, then you can find it by searching the style code. It takes some time for the system to realize that the code your searching for that was unavailable at 7:59 is now available. At the same time the system is updating the new release page and making the shoe available by searching key words as well. 

Not to mention your competing against ATC services some may be using early links as well. 

Last edited:
Lol you just said exactly what I said. But I now understand. Yeah. It's like when you search the style code or the actual early link yeah. I mean to be honest whether you have an early link or you're doing manual search the timing isn't really that much off as long as it's timed correctly.

But yeah that's what I meant. There's a generated page, that's just offline. Which will go online at 7:59. But I'm assuming with the TLO joints the page is generated exactly at 8.
lol yeah nike fixed that. during the prelude release the shoes were always sold out before the tweet. Is anything TLO this week 

Back
Top Bottom