Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
People trying to sell these for $500+ 
roll.gif

Hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled. I got through and then 15 minutes later they were telling people to keep trying. 

My local HOH had 60 pair they let u camp for an hour but it was super krazy still missed because my brother had to piss

Yeah, I was able to find one link earlier in the thread, but it's not working right now and doesn't seem to be in their normal link format (which seems to have a number at the end of it, usually). Guess I'll keep my eyes on the Twitter page and try my luck that way. 

Just got my FNL shipping confirmation, pretty shocked I was able to get through this morning and I been waiting for this email all day just to be sure. Pretty sweet I was able to use a $20 off winner circle reward on it too!

Got tracking from FNL ..

If anyone finds DCs, or Texas (Halloween) in a 12 pm me please. Much appreciated

Big up to @hulk7280 @van-nostrand @Zombifed Nach0

They tried looking out today and gotta thank them because my bouncewear order got cancelled last week so today was hectic

Got a pair on the way and I can't wait to get these in. Hope everyone who got a pair enjoys them
Ik it was me, you and one other person who wanted these bad and i think we all got them. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom