Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I kinda like them....hopefully they perform good on the court. They look like they have the potential.

Not my cup of tea but lmao at people judging other people and what they wanna wear. Lotta red carpet fashion critics in here, critiquing what other men wear... But y'all do you booboo

There y'all go again with the "wear casually" again talk. Anything can be worn casually. The shoe looking good.......... All a matter if opinion. IMO these look like garbage on or off the court. Bus seat material shoes will never be bought by me ever. With that said in sure some of y'all can't wait to throw these in with coney crew socks with a stupid all over print, camo cargo shorts or skinny jeans, and a white T. Don't forget throwing the shoes on with the laces almost completely pulled out to let people know you care but you don't "care" lol
Well said ill be seeing these wit nuthuggers next to females.

I kind of wanna take a minute to write down all the names of the people hating these right now because I guarantee at least 3/4 of them will be all over them when a special cw comes out.

I liked 1-5 for the kd line cause there was something dope about each shoe imo. I think we need to see more cws before we can really appreciate the shoe

Back
Top Bottom