Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Lack luster because they weren't limited? Tx colorways are tx colorways. Not many options with it
I never said anything about them being limited...dont know where that came from but yeah....as far as the Texas cw I just wish the orange was used more.  The cw was bland to me  

I never said anything about them being limited...dont know where that came from but yeah....as far as the Texas cw I just wish the orange was used more.  The cw was bland to me  

Went with the Elite Series uniforms they wore.

As for the box, I'm fine with keeping an orange box. I'm sure at some point they'll change it up.

Went with the Elite Series uniforms they wore.

As for the box, I'm fine with keeping an orange box. I'm sure at some point they'll change it up.
Makes sense then and the orange box doesn't bother me either although it would be cool if he got one of his own

Last edited:
You guys are already going to spend extra money regardless, might as well get a nice box with it.

KD box? Price goes up. No KD box? Price still goes up.

I know a lot of people are saying that they aren't feeling this shoe, but I totally love it. I like the way it looks. :smokin

You guys are already going to spend extra money regardless, might as well get a nice box with it.

KD box? Price goes up. No KD box? Price still goes up.

What Sdubl and I were referring to:

Shoe price is going up regardless and has the last couple models. $88, $95, $115 to now $130. We were talking about now that $130 would turn into $140-145.

So we would have seen a jump of $25/30 instead of $15.

Regardless, I know what you're saying. Prices will continue to rise.

Can u imagine all shoe prices years from now lol $200 will be the new standard haha . Get em why u can haha I'm just kiddin but have a feeling it will happen

^ Just in time because in pretty much done with nike basketball as a whole with the exception of outlet pickups for actual basketball use

sick.gif

wtf, are they trying to design the ugliest shoe for KD? maybe on court these are good but no way can anyone rock these casually.

Damn, I really need to see pics of these Weatherman VIs. Of course they're releasing after I just spent a ****load on the Weatherman IVs.

I really hate how low the shoe is and swoosh placement but I admit they are kinda growing on me

Back
Top Bottom