• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
So when do the south beach VI's drop?
slap-o.gif

The only cws I'm feeling so far are the n7s and the PB&Js

I really think the design is holding me back from liking them. But they have done a pretty good job with colorblocking.

Last edited:
Gonna peep that vid of the meteorologies when I get home... Lets see if it sways me either way on em.

Wow, the N7 just took top spot for me in terms of c/w for the VI. I hope those are an easy cop.

N7s are instant cop, but y'all know they're not coming out until at least early next year right? Gonna kill me with anxiousness with these early picture leaks.

Being that the KD line started months earlier than usual its possible we may get the N7s before this year is out.

Being that the KD line started months earlier than usual its possible we may get the N7s before this year is out.

I suppose it's possible but I highly doubt it, seeing as though the last two years have released at the same time and this years N7s are still sitting in outlets.

I've always thought that the KD logo was kinda ugly. These are basically an indoor Mercurial Vapor with an airbag.

N7s will dissapoint in hand i think

NYC66s tho look DOPE was lookin at em yesterday

Where did you see nyc66s? or do you just mean pics?

I believe it was said that sour patch version is GS only

Anyone know if NYC66 will be a GR with GS and PS release?

On a different note, after trying on and walking around in SP CW laced and unlaced, I am still unsure why the tongue was designed as such. I don't mind it, but its unclear to me why the shape and feel.

Back
Top Bottom