Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Those N7's are straight *** cheeks just like V N7's. The home N7 IV is still the best N7 IMO. Patiently waiting on something that screams must cop. So far, I'm very disappointed.

Need both those N7s and PB&Js in my life. Will prolly make the Meteorologies my first KD shoe ever this weeekend. These 6s are straight fire on foot

Tried on the original CW today to see how they fit before the N7s dropped. Is it just me or the material used feels cheap?

The n7 series is something im glad the kd has ..its something we can expect every year ..but its not a christmas or easter ...very sexy shoe compared to last year

finally some normal looking colorways on this shoe. The N7s are a must cop for me and I'm really liking the aways too. That pb&j looks awful too me with the jewelery swoosh is too feminine for my tastes. a bruce lee ID are so much better than those.

After watching that new video, I hope the Meteorologies sit like the SPs. I'd cop first day, but tuition gotta come first.

Thinkin I might pass on the meteorologies for this pair.....
this is my dilema, so many shoes coming out this month and the funds are limited, tough decisions coming up for me, I may have to pass on these for the NYCs

Back
Top Bottom