• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
^^^

lol...that and the description reads "the best site to buy wholesale cheap replica sneakers"

reading is FUNdamental

Nike KD 6 – Grey – Mint – Gold

these> pre heats imo  .. and i only compared them because they use sort of the same design 
ha the guy who runs that kicks envy ig is a reseller here in tampa. Hes been catching a lot of heat, primarily from sneaker yeti and his crew about selling fakes pre rd.

Like I said just thought I'd share, wasn't looking for someone to be a smart ***.
Description didn't show up on the YouTube video on my phone.
Yeah I can see what your meaning about XDR tag, and on a second view the flywire doesn't seem to be visible at all on the shoe..
But everyone was also quick to start calling the Pre Heats & Bamboo's fake on the first video they appeared on so!
But I won't hold my breathe on these being real.

ha the guy who runs that kicks envy ig is a reseller here in tampa. Hes been catching a lot of heat, primarily from sneaker yeti and his crew about selling fakes pre rd.

I think like these more than the bamboos didn't really want 2 green based shoes with bamboo/SP.

Anyone have any detailed on foot pics of the NYC 66 I'm surprised there isn't more so close to RD I'm still trying to decide between those and Jordan green glows

couldn't wait to unds these. My only complaint is there is nowhere to tuck the laces behind the tongue.

Wow, this is the first pic I've seen where the swoosh is the only noticeable pink color. Didn't know the KD logo, sock liner was red.

Ehh wouldn't be bad colorway in the future.

When do we get a pattern option? I think the N7 pattern would be nice. But I'm sure the xmas pair will have be the first.

:smokin
Yep, little girl in November. Then I'm done. 2 girls and a boy.

I caved and ordered Meteorology's from NTNY. Thanks to the guy that posted that info.

(They let me order 2 :D )

Congrats on the girl :nthat:

I still need to see the meteorology's in person.

pair will be here tomorrow. interested in seeing them in person.
will compare vs my Miami Nights IXs.

Like I said just thought I'd share, wasn't looking for someone to be a smart ***.
Description didn't show up on the YouTube video on my phone.
Yeah I can see what your meaning about XDR tag, and on a second view the flywire doesn't seem to be visible at all on the shoe..
But everyone was also quick to start calling the Pre Heats & Bamboo's fake on the first video they appeared on so!
But I won't hold my breathe on these being real.
Wasn't being a smart *** but if you want to take it that way, my bad then.  Like sho3tym said, that colorway is legit, it's just that pair that is super fake.  Probably hard to tell but besides the XDR tag, the hologram on the heel, the detail on the teeth on the midsole, the break between the 2 colors from the front and the back, all clear indications they are fake if you couldn't read the description.

I hate the wait for ground shipping 
eyes.gif
 mine don't come in until late Friday

Pay for Eastbay Gold or Silver membership and get free 2 or 3 day shipping for a year. And you get 25% coupon. It pays for itself after 1 or 2 orders.

Back
Top Bottom