Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Pumped that I was just able to pick up the meteorologies at FTL. Looks real nice in person.

I asked about the Ruckers for this weekend an my FTL only got 12 pairs total but got a ton of meteorologies... Fine by me because I'm not planning on copping anyway. Just pointing out that they may not be as GR as some are thinking.

Not feeling the NYC pair, every time I see them I think of View media item 537825
(for that matter, the KD VI itself is basically the 2012 HD Low with KD branding + an air heel, not knocking the shoe though, I did cop the Meteorologies, and liking some of the other CWs)

Have to disagree man! I understood people talking about the kd v and its similarities to other Nike models, but the kd vi is just different. The midsole, the air unit you mentioned, and the tongue among other things set this shoe apart from other basketball models, for good or for worse depending on who you're asking.

Hong Kong has the NYC 66s and the Meterologies sitting on shelves everywhere. The KDTrey5 is also on display in the Chinese version of Niketowns.

Can't wait till the Halloweens, Sour patches, and N7s release. I'll probably only get one KD this year, and it'll be a real tossup between the 3.

Lookin like im gonna have my ruckers from kixsquare on thursday :smokin . i remember them taking forever to ship peoples kobe 8 blue lights but they handled this release fantastic for me. Ordered late last night and they were shipped today by 2pm eastern. If anybody is lookin to cop the link is on the last page or page before.

Last edited by a moderator:
My basketball ensemble.
mean.gif
at the end of the day its your money ... as long as you happy tho enjoy

Last edited:
@hypebeast5 not mad at all hust dnt see the need for the extras but like i said his money and as long as he's haopy thats all that matters not what i think

Back
Top Bottom