• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

pimp.gif

That "supreme" pattern actually looks pretty good in that CW as opposed to the pre-heats which probably was designed by a blind man randomly picking colors off of Nike's pallet

NYCs look good there, just not for me, not feeling that darker shade of orange at all. Honestly I don't get the preheats love, way too much money for that shoe.

So what's up with the creasing on these? For real doe. Creasing starts showing within a few hours? Is it real bad? I wanna get a pair but not if they are gunna look like rental bowling shoes within a day. Que no?

Such a shame nike wasted all these dope colorways on such a lackluster silhouette.
I like what I've seen out of the first 5 color ways. I hope they continue to crank out interesting color ways and designs since Nike is going to milk the shoe for at least 12 releases before moving to the Elites.

I thought the Lebron X was a great shoe but the designs were boring and simple. Also, it's a cheap shoe (especially with discounts) so it doesn't hurt your wallet like a Fear Pack 3, Lebron XI or Jordan 28.

anyone think the nsw "birthday" are gonna be hard to cop?

are they even releasing this weekend?

Last edited:
anyone think the nsw "birthday" are gonna be hard to cop?

are they even releasing this weekend?

Don't think they're releasing this weekend. Also don't think they'll be that hard to get when they do seeing as though all the other lifestyle models are still readily available.

Don't think they're releasing this weekend. Also don't think they'll be that hard to get when they do seeing as though all the other lifestyle models are still readily available.

Not all lifestyles. The LeBron lifestyles are a hype magnet
I haven't seen any hype behind any the Bron Ls releases...

I bet the bday KD Ls release might see some hype, Nike will probably make them limited... The lumberjack colorway might see some hype because its not that bad looking, and for the right price, they'll sell well.

Back
Top Bottom