Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
anyone seen the Meteorologys popping up anywhere for retail? looking for a sz12

Last edited:
First pair of kd's since kd2
pimp.gif
Nice pickup man. Saw these in person and had to grab a pair also.

Saw the 66s today in person... Very nice. If I wasn't trying to take a break (and didn't have to buy my kids all kind of school supplies this week) I probably would've scooped.

School supplies break the bank every August for me. I usually have to take a break just for that reason. I liked the 66s, but will probably only buy a couple colorways so I have to pick the ones I like the best. N7s and Halloweens look like leading contenders, but Christmas and All-stars are still unseen.

In reference to taking a break from buying shoes.. Sometimes I'm happy when I don't like a sneaker, because it makes it easy for me to pass. The problem is that I like most sneakers. Today I had to resist, I copped the Jordan green glow, but passed on the KD NYC 66. Then I saw them revolution loverution joints and was almost tempted. My point is, it's freaking hard to take breaks when you love sneakers.
loverution pack got me too...but i had to.  my girl proved her worth as a sneakerhead by hunting down her pair since ndc sold out....she now understands how hard this sneaker shopping can be!....i know its a kd thread my bad

I have been wanting to pick up a pair of the Meteorology, but I have doubts how long those string eylets wouldl hold up. Has anyone had problem with them giving out? This is my only dilema. Plan to use them for ball and i usually tie my shoes really tight. Thanks

NYCs are nice and N7s look great as well.

Hoping the bamboos are indeed a GR... really feelin them.

I have been wanting to pick up a pair of the Meteorology, but I have doubts how long those string eylets wouldl hold up. Has anyone had problem with them giving out? This is my only dilema. Plan to use them for ball and i usually tie my shoes really tight. Thanks
Fly wire eyelets have been used on many models in the past couple years... I haven't heard of many problems.

Fly wire eyelets have been used on many models in the past couple years... I haven't heard of many problems.

My boys eyelet is good but he once unlaced them and he said it took him a hour to relace them, he says its hard *** hell to get them back in the eyelets

Back
Top Bottom