Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
So you're on a sneaker site, discussing sneakers, hating on celebs with kicks and own an extensive sneaker collection...but you're not a sneakerhead?

Lol aight dawg.

Hating on celebs?? Yea ok. Why would i hate on ANY celeb when i can google or visit their instagram pages, look at their pics, and think to myself..."hell i got those kicks too".

Celebs are NOBODY special, they wear the same kicks we(well most of us) wear! That s___ aint nothing to hate on.

2. "Sneakerhead" is a term thrown around nowadays with no true definition and EVERY MF claims to be one all of the sudden.

Im not in that category.

BACK TO THE KD'S PLEASE!

Does anyone know if the Texas/Halloween pair is a bright orange or a burnt orange? You just can't tell from pictures these days. The description has it listed as a different orange than I have heard before.

Thanks.

Pretends to be a "sneakerhead" for the simple fact that EVERYBODY these days claims that they are one. So as most celebs, they roll with the trends.

To be a football fan of a team do you have to know Terry Bradshaws stats from 1978?

Does anyone know if the Texas/Halloween pair is a bright orange or a burnt orange? You just can't tell from pictures these days. The description has it listed as a different orange than I have heard before.

Thanks.

Based off those pics back on page 192, seems to be burnt orange IMO.

2. "Sneakerhead" is a term thrown around nowadays with no true definition and EVERY MF claims to be one all of the sudden.

BACK TO THE KD'S PLEASE!

I agree about the term "sneakerhead". It sounds lame as hell, first of all. Then we have everyone wanting to have a label, so whatever meaning the term had in the first place is gone. When I used to hear it, I expected someone with knowledge, a clear passion for sneakers, and a dope collection. For the sake of not ranting, I'll just say that I don't see any of that anymore from self-proclaimed "sneakerheads". I'm fine just being someone who loves sneakers, no labels needed.

Envy is corny, but he always has been. Just like he's always had sneakers. He's not really a phony, just corny enough to take pictures like that one.

Last edited:
I agree about the term "sneakerhead". It sounds lame as hell, first of all. Then we have everyone wanting to have a label, so whatever meaning the term had in the first place is gone. When I used to hear it, I expected someone with knowledge, a clear passion for sneakers, and a dope collection. For the sake of not ranting, I'll just say that I don't see any of that anymore from self-proclaimed "sneakerheads". I'm fine just being someone who loves sneakers, no labels needed.

Envy is corny, but he always has been. Just like he's always had sneakers. He's not really a phony, just corny enough to take pictures like that one.

AGREED.

You ain't know @Domosirchazzo niketalk is the official site were dudes hate on celebs for having all the sneaks.. Idk maybe because they don't do lines to get them or even pay for them dudes in here are soo salty over celebs having all the sneaks

You ain't know @Domosirchazzo niketalk is the official site were dudes hate on celebs for having all the sneaks.. Idk maybe because they don't do lines to get them or even pay for them dudes in here are soo salty over celebs having all the sneaks

Salty? Really? You are a lost soul sir.

Mind you these are rich a__holes who go to flightclub or other consignment shops, pay beyond rape prices for GR's just to have them early.

Why the f___ would i hate or be salty on/about that???

Non-athletes getting ANYTHING "free" from nike?? AW....OK.

Well R&B Singer Elle Varner gets free stuff from Nike, its all over her Instagram and shes said it on the radio. She gets free gear and sneakers to workout in.. soo yeah..how you like them apples?

Thanks.
Looks Burnt Orange to me.

I don't care about dude, but if you mess with hip-hop, DJ Envy is NOT some random unknown.
no doubt. hes a real DJ, not like that fat fool Khaled who just yells at the start of every track and then gets someone else to do all the work for the track. 

I'll be back when we are talking about the KDs and not celebs, the term "sneakerhead" or any of this other nonsense that derails the thread.

Mind you these are rich a__holes who go to flightclub or other consignment shops, pay beyond rape prices for GR's just to have them early.

Where have you been? Were you locked up for a decade and totally missed out on the social media era we live in?

Non Athletes get a ton free. Heck reviewers like Nightwing and DJ Delz get free product. Why? Because they're promoting sneakers. It's cheaper to send some $20 sneakers than to sign a bunch of basketball players to million dollar contracts.

These celebs like Khaled, Fat Joe and Teyana Taylor get free kicks, because they have hundreds of thousands and millions of twitter followers. Then add in to all the blogs and sites, and more people might see a pic with them than a Nike commercial.

You can see some of the Nicekicks clips where celebs like DJ Skee will have boxes from Nike and not even know what's in it. Heck a lot of these celebs get more free stuff than athletes, because they have more influence than the third man on the Lakers or Bulls. It's just a lot of them don't even care about it and give it away.

A lot of them will still buy some sneakers in addition to what they get for free.

Where have you been? Were you locked up for a decade and totally missed out on the social media era we live in?

Non Athletes get a ton free. Heck reviewers like Nightwing and DJ Delz get free product. Why? Because they're promoting sneakers. It's cheaper to send some $20 sneakers than to sign a bunch of basketball players to million dollar contracts.

These celebs like Khaled, Fat Joe and Teyana Taylor get free kicks, because they have hundreds of thousands and millions of twitter followers. Then add in to all the blogs and sites, and more people might see a pic with them than a Nike commercial.

You can see some of the Nicekicks clips where celebs like DJ Skee will have boxes from Nike and not even know what's in it. Heck a lot of these celebs get more free stuff than athletes, because they have more influence than the third man on the Lakers or Bulls. It's just a lot of them don't even care about it and give it away.

A lot of them will still buy some sneakers in addition to what they get for free.

OK.

BACK TO THE KD VI's

Last edited:

why are so mad bro ? and u know damn well if you been here long enough .. anytime any celeb is seen with some unrealeased shoes everyone wants to call them a corn ball or hype beast or whatever.. just saying why all the hate on other people you dont even know? only one thing comes to mine jealousy..

I'm only gonna post about the celeb talk once but I don't "hate" on these celebs when they post pics. They on their grind and I respect that but some of these dudes try to act like they the ish with these early kicks just look at DJ Khaled dude looks really corny always having to pose with his kicks

Back
Top Bottom