• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Salty? Really? You are a lost soul sir.

Mind you these are rich a__holes who go to flightclub or other consignment shops, pay beyond rape prices for GR's just to have them early.

Why the f___ would i hate or be salty on/about that???

Non-athletes getting ANYTHING "free" from nike?? AW....OK.

why are so mad bro ? and u know damn well if you been here long enough .. anytime any celeb is seen with some unrealeased shoes everyone wants to call them a corn ball or hype beast or whatever.. just saying why all the hate on other people you dont even know? only one thing comes to mine jealousy..

BACK TO THE KD's

Funny how you've said this like 3 times after being the one who made the conversation about how you personally feel about Envy and his sneaker habits.

Lol

Yea it is funny.... I see Dj Envy has real fans.

But seeing how this is the KD VI thread and not the corny a__ celebrity thread...

for the 4th or 5th time for all those illiterate... BACK TO THE KD's.

Damn i didnt know posying a pic of Envy would cause all this i was jus showing a pic of the Halloweens really didnt even think twice about him having them

Lol dang rustled some jimmies i see

Damn i didnt know posying a pic of Envy would cause all this i was jus showing a pic of the Halloweens really didnt even think twice about him having them

Lol dang rustled some jimmies i see

My point exactly!

I made my .02 comment and kept it moving.

But ya know, people and NT people feel the need to defend strangers who do not know they even exist and will never meet.

But whatever, I've been cyber jumped via NT plenty of times. Doesn't phase me anymore. Im a grown man and could give 2 s___s about what another man is doing. This thread is about the KD VI and thats why i visit this thread to discuss the KD VI.

mailman was good to me today
pimp.gif
  very nice in person

Back
Top Bottom