Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
INb4 someone licks the Swoosh instead of the outsole :lol: :x

Lmao
I agree that the weakest part of the shoe is the lateral side.
If they throw more designs on that side to cover up the plainess of it, they would be more attractive.

anyone with backpack jimmy link for the PB&Js yet
laugh.gif

I don't ever go off jj, but when something isn't to hard to get on there at midnight.. it's usually a piece of cake in the morning.. 

size 8-10 is hardly a full size run, but I concur. Doesn't seem like it'll be a hard cop at all

These TLO on ndc? And are these tts length-wise? Haven't had the opportunity to try any kd6s on and I have a full weekend, no time to stop by a mall. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

I don't ever go off jj, but when something isn't to hard to get on there at midnight.. it's usually a piece of cake in the morning.. 
Agreed especially when there really is no other shoe to compete against them this week. No Mens size Jordans or anything.

I'm going to my local HOH this evening to see them in person and try them on... I have them inmy nike cart but can't pull the trigger.

It's difficult for me to pull the trigger without discount on any of these KD VIs..i love the PB&Js but no discount on swoosh means pass for now..i'll hit up other sources for help with a discount..

Nice try on the hype machine, Nike. They lifted the "limit 1 pair per customer."

I copped, looking forward to this CW. Back to bed.

Back
Top Bottom