Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Sooo i just called FTL to see if my order for my sz.15 SP's had been shipped, these M***********s tell me that my ordered had been cancelled and i was sent a email stating it was cancelled... Im like i didnt get s**t!!

PRIME REASON why i dont shop at foot locker, foot action, eastbay, finishline, champs,etc. Damn im f*****g pissed!

I wonder was that restock an error on the Web dept side ... a lot of ppls stuff is getting cancelled

I wonder was that restock an error on the Web dept side ... a lot of ppls stuff is getting cancelled

Well i JUST got off the phone again, dude tells me that it was coming from a store here in memphis.... I knew it was BS.

I LIVE IN MEMPHIS!!! There are 3 footlockers, 2 kids foot lockers, 1 lady foot locker, 1 foot action and no champs here. NONE of which get sz.15 so after he said that, i pretty much hung up in his face.

nerd.gif

Well i JUST got off the phone again, dude tells me that it was coming from a store here in memphis.... I knew it was BS.

I LIVE IN MEMPHIS!!! There are 3 footlockers, 2 kids foot lockers, 1 lady foot locker, 1 foot action and no champs here. NONE of which get sz.15 so after he said that, i pretty much hung up in his face.
Yeah someone in another thread mentioned they talked to a rep and they said it was basically pairs that were coming from various stores, which is why some had only ship to lower 48 states .... or something like that ...

So sounds like FTL and Co. should have put more thought in to before doing this because it seems like they sold a bunch of stuff that was not available. As well as imagine the time its going to take for various stores to get these orders out and shipped in the masses. Its a completely different story when you just stock locate a pair or 2

mean.gif

Hey what's this discount at the Nike Store or whatever. I keep hearing about it. They say the **** is cheaper there.

JUSTDOIT for free shipping... That's the only discount Nikestore has right now.

Yeah someone in another thread mentioned they talked to a rep and they said it was basically pairs that were coming from various stores, which is why some had only ship to lower 48 states .... or something like that ...

So sounds like FTL and Co. should have put more thought in to before doing this because it seems like they sold a bunch of stuff that was not available. As well as imagine the time its going to take for various stores to get these orders out and shipped in the masses. Its a completely different story when you just stock locate a pair or 2

mean.gif
This is why i hate dealing with Footlocker for releases and restocks... they are way to SHADY. 

Back
Top Bottom