Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
nike-kd-6-black-red-gold-1.jpg
  Anybody seen these?

Copped ....pending the medial side....please just be black....is the swoosh camo?

Still right now think the PB&J are the best pair out come at me bros

Last edited:
Copped ....pending the medial side....please just be black....is the swoosh camo?

they look really off, like the colorway just doesn't make sense.

Pb &j are nice idea and color wise, just not in person.

The swoosh in person on those pb&js are dissapointing in person. Still a clean CW and concept

They failed on the blue crabs, then they had the nerve to tease us with that pair with the gold KD logo.. The rugrats are crazy, but again.. A tease.

That black/gold/pair is fire! I love that color combination. Wish Devil Stern allowed the pelicans to have black instead of navy. These would be nice with a Anthony Davis shirt.

I like the splatter detail around the Blue Crab upper just not feeling the colorway. The PT almost near fortunately.

Anyone else hear anything about the availability on the maryland blue crabs? Not trying to hype them up or anything, but on kustoo's youtube video recently he stated that they would be "limited". I'm just concerned that I won't be able to get my pair.

I think its camo. I would like the medial side to be gold. Maybe its has some BMH/camo patterns on the medial.

Anyone else hear anything about the availability on the maryland blue crabs? Not trying to hype them up or anything, but on kustoo's youtube video recently he stated that they would be "limited". I'm just concerned that I won't be able to get my pair.
My non-HoH FTL has gotten everything except Bamboos, PB&J's, and N7's. They are not getting the Crabs.

There is hardly any hype with the KD VI so surely getting a pair of these will be beyond easy.

They've said that about every release. The PB&J's were "limited" as well. You'll get your pair no problem.

Yeah definitely no hype for these in my gym but a few guys rock them. Nothing like the Kobe 8 which is still flooding the gym.

for those who have texas, do they glow for you guys? mine doesnt glow one bit. is mine defective? i put it in just regular light for a minute and its still pitch black

Back
Top Bottom