Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Big fan of the KD IV was hesitant at first about the KD VI but finally will be getting a pair of IDs soon ,,, inspired by the GALAXY iv that my gf put together cant wait to see how they look in person.
i loved ivs and only bought the easter vs(most underrated colorway) but i was hesitant on the vi's but the methodologies changed my mind   

I was being picky with my KDs. One pair of Gold Medal IV, one pair of Energy / Splatter V, and currently one pair of PT.
Sold my VNDS Energy / Splatter for $75 to a friend because it was a little tight for me at the top of the foot even tho I went half sz up.
So yea, IV and VI feel pretty good so far. Only worn the PT twice in 6hr periods for work. Played in the Energy / Splatter , but were painful.

I know am late on this but has anyone noticed that bamboo texture on the paper inside the box for the Bamboos?

Got my N7 in earlier this week and decided to hoop in them yesterday. Got my true size and they might be one of the most uncomfortable hoop shoes i've ever played in. The inner/lower part of the tongue digs into my feet whenever I run or cut.

Love them for a casual shoe though. But i'll be sticking to KD5 or ZK8 for ball

Last edited:

Got my N7 in earlier this week and decided to hoop in them yesterday. Got my true size and they might be one of the most uncomfortable hoop shoes i've ever played in. The inner/lower part of the tongue digs into my feet whenever I run or cut.

it really makes me sad that so many people have this problem lol. The kd vi is like my favorite low top hoop shoe right now. I wonder why I haven't had this problem with any of my pairs, i feel like the tongue is very hit or miss with some people. Maybe double socking would help?

If you're referring to the PB&Js then I agree.

I originally wasn't a fan of the gimmick swoosh and overall theme, but yellow, black purple combination is very nice.

I'm loving the energies for sure. I thought about skipping the Vs, I may not debate at all this time and not have to search around like I did for the V.

I've always been a fan of the overall color of the pbj, but the swoosh has just been overkill for me.

Last edited:
I think I'ma shoot for them Christmas KDs...hopefully the 11s hype make it possible for me. Are these TTS? I wear an 11 in jays but 10.5 in Kobes.

Last edited:

Maybe you lace em up too tight? I had that prob too but when i loosened it a bit the shoe became so awesome lol

Maybe you lace em up too tight? I had that prob too but when i loosened it a bit the shoe became so awesome lol
Yeah i'm gonna try this tonight. Hope it works though cause everything else about this shoe feels good. Just couldn't bear the tongue.

It needs time to break in. I had the same problem initially but after 3-4 uses I have had no other issues with the shoe.

I'm excited for my first KD 6. Got my raffle tickets in for the Christmas, wasn't too many on the list. 
happy.gif

Yo @BigSlim773, I haven't been up on KD VI releases like that, and these will most likely be my 1st. You say they're GR...

Are they GR, like I can walk in any FTL and pick up at Noon on the 26th?...

OR are they GR, like Not Crazy Limited, but I better be there when they open up...?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom