• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

KD EARLY RELEASE
KDVI_Door_Hoops_008_3qtr_13870.png
copped and copped nice thanks

They just said they had a pair in vegas too for me. How does that work? You just set up a phone order and get it shipped to you?
If through Nike, yes. Call nike Vegas, and they'll ship to you.

Some shops will let you place a phone order then ship as well.

Those of you who have gotten Nike Support to locate something via Twitter, how long has it taken for them to respond?

Those of you who have gotten Nike Support to locate something via Twitter, how long has it taken for them to respond?

They hit me back in about 30 minutes this time. And I've hit em up about problems with my fuel band before this and it never takes longer than an hour.

Those nerfs/energies/splatters/whatever the hell they are called, are pretty clean. Better than last years splatters IMO.

They started as "Door Hoops" because they weren't going to have any official connection to "Nerf"...however, I am sure that Nike's legal team thought that was even pushing the legalities...

Thus, now we have "Energy" or "Cool Grey"...however, the idea is obviously "Nerf"...

Just like the LeBron XI coming out on 12/31...it's the "Dunkman" colorway no matter if it is called the "Cultural Neutral" or "Mica Green"...

JM

Boring! I hope nike please all the media who were clowning last years shoes who weren't going to buy them regardless. Money saved for the animals and of course the Oregon 5s and infrared 6s.

Edit - well can't wait to see the asg pair !

Last edited:
"DC" is a good colorway but like others said they're boring. Would be dope with stars on the upper, kinda like the USA Hyperdunk 2013 or stars on the lining like the Lebron X Olympics

Those dc joints aren't that bad, there are better CWs in this model though

Feel obliged to cop that dc colorway being from the dmv but they just seem like they missing something.

No problem. For some reason...KDs don't sell as well over here in Korea, since Kobe & Lebron dominate the Asian market. I don't mind it tho, since I can get my size in KDs whenever I want
FYI. Christmas Kobes and KDs released last week... Kobe SS sold out almost instantly everywhere but KDs are sitting... FYI.

FYI. Christmas Kobes and KDs released last week... Kobe SS sold out almost instantly everywhere but KDs are sitting... FYI.

Appreciate the info. My source told me otherwise, but it's all good...don't want those Xmas KDs since I won't be wearing them outside of December. Kobe SS will be cop'd on Kixify, if I can't get them here.

Back
Top Bottom