Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
They hit me back in about 30 minutes this time. And I've hit em up about problems with my fuel band before this and it never takes longer than an hour.
Took them a few days, but they found a pair of KD VI Gums in San Francisco. Ordered them, and I love them. One heads up to anyone wanting these, raw denim doesn't play nice with these. The material on these will get every ounce of loose dye it can on it, and it won't come out. Unfortunately found out the hard way. Here's a picture of them when I got em. Thanks for the assist, THELONIOUSHUX. Appreciate it, man.

Does that footlocker link for the aunt pearls still work?? I clicked on it and even searched the european footlocker website and couldn't find them. I'm guessing they pulled them off the site??

My size in the Away II's just had to be one of the few sizes gone on Finish Line's site.
mean.gif
I know other sites have FSR's, but I wanna get them from FNL so I can use my Winner's Circle coupon before it expires. I hope my local store still has my size.

Took them a few days, but they found a pair of KD VI Gums in San Francisco. Ordered them, and I love them. One heads up to anyone wanting these, raw denim doesn't play nice with these. The material on these will get every ounce of loose dye it can on it, and it won't come out. Unfortunately found out the hard way. Here's a picture of them when I got em. Thanks for the assist, THELONIOUSHUX
. Appreciate it, man.
 View media item 740101

Awesome man, glad it worked out for you! They look great too.

That video has already been posted in here.

But thoughts on what? The amount of players in the league using the kd6?

Back
Top Bottom