Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I know this is a long shot, but any know where i can get BHM kd 6s in a 10.5 or 11 for retail? Or maybe i can find a trade for the ASGs for BHM

maybe or maybe they just dont like em......it's the reason there are a million colorways out.....so you can cop what u like not whats popular.

Best thing about the KD VI line so far. There are plenty of colorways and people are gonna like different ones. The Away II and Home II do nothing for me, but I know others like them.

[ATTACHMENT=5717]2014-02-0918.01.52.jpg (2,819k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

godson picked up the tix for the asg kds from footaction esplanade for himself and i. love that boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the Illusions but just don't think they would look right on me, being a 24 year old man. Lol, too much going on in them. Away II's GOAT IMO
I am 37 and getting them so are my 13, and 10 yr old kids.. My 8 yr old will miss out since he is in a 2.5 y

Have you passed on any VIs yet?

I couldn't get the Preheats and passed on Ruckers, Aways, Xmas, and BHM. Passing on APs and home IIs

ii just wanna say the BHM kd 6 is going to by my first pair of KDs. and i see that people is this forum are more helpful than the JB forum

ii just wanna say the BHM kd 6 is going to by my first pair of KDs. and i see that people is this forum are more helpful than the JB forum

My better would be that KD are alot eaiser to come by, not every colorway sells out.

the IV was the only cw that did that and that wasnt until after AS weekend.

Reactions: ct3
Anyone know if the NOLA Gumbo League logo on the insole is an actual sewn-in patch or if it is just like the signature on the other shoes? Hate that the weather triangles came off the insole of my Meteorology pair after only four or five wears.

Last edited:
From what i seen it looks like a sew-in. and i know what you mean i see those on my pair and was like i am taping these ASAP

I got the Meteorology's back in August in my true size 10 and they felt fine.  Then I could feel my right pinky toe rubbing the edge of the shoe, which bothered me.  So, I returned them and didn't bother getting a 10.5.  I'm planning on trying the VIs again, so would you guys recommend getting my true size again, or getting a 10.5?  I heard some people saying that the hot spots go away

Back
Top Bottom