Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I've passed on all of the KD 6's so far, but passing on those Illusions is starting to hurt. I might have to wait for a restock or try to stock locate.
The only other colorway I loved was the Bamboo but I even passed on those. The all star games are sick so I had to cop. Might buy the Aunt Pearl's now.

The AP's are the only KD's I really wanted honestly before seein the ASG...so hopefully I can get a pair on RD w/o goin to EBay or doin a trade

Last edited:

glad i got to pick these up for retail.
I hope u meant for under retail now...LOL
where are these at under retail ? 
nerd.gif

This may have been discussed already but did anyone get the ASG in a 13? Everywhere I have seen had a 12 or 14. Had to settle for a 14

Heard the Black/Camo Swoosh jointaren't releasing. That's whack. Every time I see the Tions I want them more and more. I WILL get the Aunt Pearls. Failure is NOT an option :evil:

Last edited:
If I had to guess...I'd say Home IIs, APs, Animal Prints, one other CW then onto the elites. Not counting the floral EXT thing.

Just got tracking info for my Livestock order...should be here in 5 days

Didnt really want to pay over retail, but at least these are coming from a retail location and not a reseller

Still need 9.5... If anybody can get me one, I will return the favor.

I live in South Carolina... No stores in the state got them, and I struck out online.

Last edited:
hats off to the graphic designers working on these shoes. whilst some are clearly better than others, they've all been interesting and creative.

Back
Top Bottom