Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Ligers BETTER come in GS sizes. I've been waiting for these since the first pics surfaced. These will be so official for the summer

Got a 10.5 and 11. Whenever both pairs get in,'I'll see which one fits me better and sell the other to a nter for retail.

Anybody got a response or tracking number from Hanon? contacted them 3 times and no reply
I ordered the BHM's on the 31st of Jan. Got a dispatched email on the February 7th. So it took about a week to even get a shipping notice...The delivery itself from Parcelforce wasn't that long.

Last edited:
KDVI collection so far passed on a few but got all the ones iev wanted so far.
Anyone have a pic of a lace swap on their N7 to black laces
yes.gif

I saw a dude with the floral EXTs on this weekend in New Orleans. Tried to catch up to dude to get an on foot pic but he was powerwalking something serious. Anyway, they looked extremely dope in person.

How does the whole customs thing work?
Bouncewear from what people are saying don't charge customs, so I wouldn't worry if you're buying, customs work as they come into the US and have to go through US customs and well the worst any place could do is to be held up there and you have to pay a fee

How does the whole customs thing work?

Someone posted earlier in the thread. It's random, mainly based on the cost of the item entering the country. However, things are inconsistent as far as the custom charges or if you're charged. I got reamed for customs last year when I bought Bred 11s from overseas. But some of the other shoes didn't get anything.

Back
Top Bottom