Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
i clicked the link at 8:10 just to see. I got a 9.5 in my cart.

if you couldnt get these then just quit NDC forever.

Last edited:
I've had no luck copping GS 7Y on Eastbay. Been in other's carts since the timer hit 0. SMH shouldn't be this hard to get GS KDs.

I'm still adding this to cart easily. GS sizes too. On NDC though, because FTL and FA timer is never accurate for me and i alway sget cart error. 

Not an easy cop at all cause i had to get up early, but i got them in cart with ease... and sorry that these weren't limited for the people that had these in cart and wanted sizes to start disappearing so they could hit submit order and say they got theirs 

Ligers ordered! Checked out at 8:02 I wish NDC was always like this. I feel sorry for those people that only buy shoes because others want them or just because they are limited. Anyway.... back to bed.

Got a 6.5 for a friend, she's happy

Champs... added to cart at 8:04
Waited to see if she was able to get them
checked out at 8:25
Confirmation email at 8:30

Last edited:
see this is what I dont like. dudes was all panicking yesterday. but now that they are an easy cop dudes like ..im having second thoughts or I think imma pass. now the hype beasts show their true colors

Now to wait for summer to get here 
ohwell.gif
 weather has been  beyond terrible here

see this is what I dont like. dudes was all panicking yesterday. but now that they are an easy cop dudes like ..im having second thoughts or I think imma pass. now the hype beasts show their true colors
i woke up for the 510 dunks, copped easily, then went back to add these to cart, and was surprised when they were added

Whooooo!!! Copped from my preferred NDC. Took a minnnnnnute to get my sz 12 in my cart. Had a 10% off coupon for NDC so I was sweatin it hard. 117 shipped! 
nthat.gif

I finally got the GS 7Y in my cart on Eastbay after 38 minutes of clicking to see that I have a 32 minute wait before I can check out.
I'm sure there is zippy chance they'll still be there 32 minutes from now. Ah well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom