• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Thats how you look like, kool
laugh.gif
 thought that too

I would imagine you different, its funny how each username has an actual face, seems like everyone is anonymous

I've got a decent fitted collection, I can't STAND those loose threads. Not that you need advice, but I find that clipping them short and singeing the rest with a lighter is the best solution.

OCD
embarassed.gif

I've got a decent fitted collection, I can't STAND those loose threads. Not that you need advice, but I find that clipping them short and singeing the rest with a lighter is the best solution.

OCD :wow:
definitely ocd :lol: I got a nice fitted collection too and I noticed it, but doesn't bother me too much at ntny I couldve asked dude to pull out a different hat but decided to rock with it

Hands down my fav colorway is the ASG

Doubled up absolutely love that shoe gonna beat the hell out of the pair I unDS today. Went to see Wolf Of Wall Street and they were glowing hard for the first 10 minutes after being in the sun before getting in the theater

Lol as for the movie idk how it only got an R rating seriously that could be NC-17 worst part was I was cracking up the entire movie but three old chicks parked down right in front of us mad awkward having them watch a movie like that in front of us while me and my friends are just laughing at the obscene scenes

Last edited:
I went to my HOH in Albany, NY and I could not believe the thirst for the ligers..it was like they were the greatest thing since sliced bread..

Was the hype like this anywhere else?

I went to my HOH in Albany, NY and I could not believe the thirst for the ligers..it was like they were the greatest thing since sliced bread..

Was the hype like this anywhere else?
Not really hyped, just hoh got like 1 pair per size

Any help on a size 8.5 in the "Ligers?" I have a 10 but the wifey can't wear that so I'm using it for bait.

Back
Top Bottom