Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just hooped in my ligers today and I got to say I snapped a few older mens necks getting to the gym. I think its a great shoe in person, but does anyone have any problems with the laces tearing? Mine haven't but I could see it being a problem.

I called them and had some words with the rep, but pretty much just returning them and get my money back. 
that sucks
This was low key a very funny post
roll.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

went home to see if my ligers were there after i got a notification from ups. couldnt find em swore i got hijacked. they sent my ligers to the shoe nazi aka my moms house and i almost has to choke a ups driver smh....
sick.gif
mad.gif

Dude I tried putting in the 3M laces and got so frustrated I stopped and left the black ones in what a pain it is to lace swap on this model

Dude I tried putting in the 3M laces and got so frustrated I stopped and left the black ones in what a pain it is to lace swap on this model
THIS!!!! but after a while it becomes less of a struggle or at least mine did.

THIS

not taking any chances with the Florals people round my way hyping these thigns up like they APs
Could be a good and bad thing 

its bad becuase its harder to get them

good if you do get them and dont like them then you could prob trade for AP or something else.

yup, so far to every kd vi I own, and I got three.

unds these today, and as you can see they also got that indent

Yo Alp, When you wear'em with the tongue off like that it will make that little indentation in them shoes. I lace them up I like it loose like that but can't stand the dents.

Reactions: alp
Yo Alp, When you wear'em with the tongue off like that it will make that little indentation in them shoes. I lace them up I like it loose like that but can't stand the dents.
interesting. I didn't think of that. I'm obese though so it's hard to tie my shoes, I prefer rocking em loose like that and don't really mind the indent

interesting. I didn't think of that. I'm obese though so it's hard to tie my shoes, I prefer rocking em loose like that and don't really mind the indent
Some of these KD's do have dents don't get me wrong. but if you lace them up some parts of it will go away.

Come at me summer time
They're sick right!? The sun rays shinning off these are gonna blind ppl lol. Is it me or does the upper material feel a little different than other 6's? The texture seems different to me like it has a clear coat on it.... i may be trippin but its not the same as my other 6's.

Originally Posted by Amplifire
They're sick right!? The sun rays shinning off these are gonna blind ppl lol. Is it me or does the upper material feel a little different than other 6's? The texture seems different to me like it has a clear coat on it.... i may be trippin but its not the same as my other 6's.
yup, and even sicker on feet...

and i know what you mean by them feeling different then other 6's.. 

yeah with another wear or two itll probably be the same ****. Doesn't phase me though, if it did I wouldn't cop as many as I did
laugh.gif

maybe people with narrow feet have their toe in that area that gets indented and helps prevent that from happening. My foot is wide so even in a 12 my toes aren't at the end, not even close. for comparison, the meteorologies are a 13 and my other kds are 12
Must be because of the size difference because none of my kd's crease that badly but like you said people with narrow feet like me fill in that space. when I wear the them i have a slight crease where my toes bend but its very minimal almost unnoticeable but they fit exactly tts for me.  also it might look worse than it might be because you have them on so loose.

Love the ligers...more than I expected to. The light blue is actually the nicest touch in person.

Are there any sites that still carry the ASGs (besides ebay) ?
Every now and again you can order it from Finishline so they can cancel it later on in the day.

Not sure every now and then somebody posts up a link. Check the buy/sell forum I seen some in there for fair prices.

I feel you, I used some dull tip tweezers to get those 3M laces in my pair. Waaaaay easier IMO and totally worth the struggle. LOL 
glasses.gif

The trick to the lace change is to pinch the lace loop together so it rises up in the air.. but i agree, pain in the rear to re-lace these

Like the ligers. didn't grab 'em. But for me, they are a cross between ruckers, sps, and bamboos, and I have all 3 so all good for right now. I am pleased as heck to have the bhm and AP in my arsenal as well. Ready for the kd7 and or MVP/ST4.

Back
Top Bottom