Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Never copped KD's prior, but I'm feeling the Florals.

I'm a 11.5 across the board in all J's.

I size up half a size in Bron's: 12

How do/will these KD's fit? I've been hearing they always run snug? Any thoughts?

Never copped KD's prior, but I'm feeling the Florals.

I'm a 11.5 across the board in all J's.

I size up half a size in Bron's: 12

How do/will these KD's fit? I've been hearing they always run snug? Any thoughts?
I usually size up half  a size in the KD's. They feel really narrow for me

Changing the laces was a bit tough but not as bad as some of you guys are making it out to be. Did mine without any type of aid and only took like 5-6 minutes. Once you get used to it, it's a breeze.

Anybody else's Ligers get delayed in shipping from UPS, due to weather in Memphis? WTF.

Not cool. My friend almost missed out and didn't order his till Tues, and he got his via FedEx from Nike, they arrived today.

Mine are MIA. Not happy right now.

Pulled Trigger on my Kobe 8 iD.....NOW  BRING ON THEM FLORALS

Last edited:
FWIW, UPS has been acting funky in general lately. My kicks were delivered today but never said "out for delivery." And a package my aunt sent to her boyfriend (via me, amazon prime) was "transferred to the local post office" which never happens with prime two-day shipping...

FWIW, UPS has been acting funky in general lately. My kicks were delivered today but never said "out for delivery." And a package my aunt sent to her boyfriend (via me, amazon prime) was "transferred to the local post office" which never happens with prime two-day shipping...

Yea man. I ordered my AP and they were scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. I get an email that they were updated for Tuesday. Was happy I was going to get them earlier. Then a couple hours later I get an email that they are now scheduled for Wednesday so I leave work at 5 on Tuesday. I get home and check my email and received a delivery confirmation from UPS saying they were delivered at 5:38. Very odd.

I did too a month ago, and just got this email. Smh
Mine had an instant delay went from 5/2/14 before checkout after it was 5/12/14. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

but i can't wait to get them

So how do customs work for these Euro sites to the US? Is it basically if it goes over 200 dollar in US dollar value, we get hit by customs fees?

So how do customs work for these Euro sites to the US? Is it basically if it goes over 200 dollar in US dollar value, we get hit by customs fees?
yup, and you pay with check or money order when their delivered or you pick up

I'm really thinking of just holding out and trying my luck on NDC next week...Prices with shipping and possible customs are looking higher than I'm comfortable with...Plus I have a coupon for NDC...That+Free Shipping=A good chunk of cash saved lol 

Back
Top Bottom