Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
When did I claim to be bright? I just hope they catch and ban you. Nothing genius about it quite a simple concept actually. I hope people get through manually and people like you get refused/banned :smokin  
So you hope everyone who uses an RSVP service gets banned? For you to say that act like u have another solution to get limited releases, *****. Everyone knows the state of the shoe game right now

http://nikeinc.com/news/performance...ll-elite-series-team-collection#/inline/27979
[h1]KD VI ELITE TEAM[/h1]
Kevin Durant’s initial response to the KD VI Elite Team says it all – he didn't want to take them off. Shedding weight and increasing breathability, the KD VI Elite Team moves precisely and naturally with the foot. For the first time in a KD signature shoe, this new version boasts a full-length, visible Nike Zoom unit that runs through the entire midsole. Flywire technology, reinforced with Kevlar fibers, provides Durant with optimal lockdown. Designer Leo Chang’s vision to mimic the precision craftsmanship and fine details of a wristwatch are visually revealed in the KD VI Elite Team.

The Nike Basketball Elite Series Team Collection is available April 11 at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.

Last edited:
I liked last year's Kobe's and Brons those elites were dope but these na i'm good

maybe I will pick up a KD elite, just has to be the right colorway but overall not really feeling any of them

Personally i think for the price of the elite's .. might as well just ID a pair , i only grabbed the elites last year because it was low-top when the normal V high

Hey on the AP's is everyone's print a little different?  I've seen a few pairs and the flowers are placed a little differently on each pair based on the pics I've seen

May need to grab one pair of the elites... 250 is tough, but my guess is that performance will be unreal.  Especially to those who've enjoyed the VI

I really want the okc elites if eastbay has a sale like last year with 20% or 25% off + free shipping then I'll coo I'll wits for the green pair to hit outlets.

Price confirmation
Damn... now that's more like it 
happy.gif
 Thanks for posting

I really want the okc elites if eastbay has a sale like last year with 20% or 25% off + free shipping then I'll coo I'll wits for the green pair to hit outlets.
I'm lookin for the white/gold pair (saw on AU nike calendar).  Although it might be best to see if these sit, good call

Back
Top Bottom