• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Size 12 in BHMs
mad.gif
mad.gif
Did you miss out on the restock at CG yesterday too? Was gonna try to grab another pair of illusions.

@TheBay35  avi cracks me up. I don't know if I would be upset if I came home from work to find my Dawg UNDS my Aunt Pearls.
Haha, yeah those are my girl's AP's! Mine are on ice in the closet. Don't get many opportunities for good weather in the PNW. Might UNDS mine when I make my trip back home to California. Can't wait! 
smokin.gif

Probably just me but... I HATE speckling on a white midsole, makes it look hella dirty IMO.
sick.gif
 Make me want to clean those sides with some bleach. That's why I cant wear my black N7 KD IV's all that much. Don't get me wrong... I'm pro speckling, just not on white. 
Ah man those white soles on the black N7 IV's suck.

Probably just me but... I HATE speckling on a white midsole, makes it look hella dirty IMO. :x  Make me want to clean those sides with some bleach. That's why I cant wear my black N7 KD IV's all that much. Don't get me wrong... I'm pro speckling, just not on white. 

Ah man those white soles on the black N7 IV's suck.
Are you guys serious? Who in the hell is gonna bend over and really look at that part of the shoe.... The shoes are fine the way they are.

Haha, yeah those are my girl's AP's! Mine are on ice in the closet. Don't get many opportunities for good weather in the PNW. Might UNDS mine when I make my trip back home to California. Can't wait! 
smokin.gif
Where is PNW at? Cool Avi tho. 
happy.gif
 Good idea to let the dog UNDS hers and not yours. 
roll.gif

Pacific North West. I gotcha. I'm a lazy googler.

Last edited:
I know this isn't the IV thread but I just wanted to show y'all want I was talking about above... Plus the fact that this photo of my black N7 looks like a killer whale from this angle is a bonus! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The speckles on those N7's don't look too bad. Could barely notice them. The ones on the WTKD 6 are very noticeable. i ain't got a problem with both.

They dirty easily. It's not a huge deal, cause yeah no one looks at the sole, but I like to keep my shoes relatively clean and those are difficult to maintain.

I sold my pair of florals that i got on NDC, but I just actually looked at them, damn they are really nice, the materials are dope as hell

I regret selling them actually

Back
Top Bottom