• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Seen it at my local champs.

It's dope, I would personally never wear it.
its pretty nice. for the kicks I like I get the matching shirt. got the wtk shirt to go with the shoes, got the aunt pearl shirt to go with the aps (and the hat, a little too much :lol:) and now this tee. Might get the asg hoodie, very nice, wanna catch it at an outlet since all the clothes basically end up there.

I posted this in the Kobe 9 thread but there are some pretty sick KD 6 ID's in there also 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Just watched the end of the OKC-Detroit game..and the way Durant played, I suddenly didn't care anymore about cost, the Gold Elites WILL be mine..

Yeah it was the only game i could find with the MVP chants... but in other news

BRING ON THE SCORING TITLES

Heres some action shots from the game, taken from NBA.com:

KD was wearing the regular VI's in a home colorway.

However, Derek Fisher....

They look amazing..

It's not a playoff game so that's why KD isn't wearing his elites. Fisher just probably got an early pair.

It's where you draw the line and what your comfortable paying.

The "going rate" for shoes is just a suggestion.

I personally would never pay over retail for shoes.

I was going for the convo starter just throwing it out there to see where everyone is at.

They should have released What the Lebrons and KDs same day. Cause you know people would go for Brons. Giving us folks that like KD 6 a slightly higher chance of grtting the "What The"

Tried on the team elites today. Look really good on feet. Didn't cop because I couldn't drop $200 the day after I could've had em for $170 (oslife). They had my size all day as everything else dried up and I still couldn't pull the trigger. Kind of regretting it now after having them on-feet, but I'mma slow play it and if they end up in my collection on discount it'll be a great addition.

Hope KD goes beast mode in the playoffs rockin the elites. He'll be the only one wearing his sig. Even Kobe has a better chance of being seen in his elites on-court this post-season than lebron in his.

Tried on the team elites today. Look really good on feet. Didn't cop because I couldn't drop $200 the day after I could've had em for $170 (oslife). They had my size all day as everything else dried up and I still couldn't pull the trigger. Kind of regretting it now after having them on-feet, but I'mma slow play it and if they end up in my collection on discount it'll be a great addition.

Hope KD goes beast mode in the playoffs rockin the elites. He'll be the only one wearing his sig. Even Kobe has a better chance of being seen in his elites on-court this post-season than lebron in his.
Yeah same here passed on them for 130.00 shipped biggest mistake i made i told my self they will be they when you get paid. and nope

Plus the KDs beat the Kobes in everything but traction, and it's closer there than I thought it would be.

Yeah same here passed on them for 130.00 shipped biggest mistake i made i told my self they will be they when you get paid. and nope

Wow, $130 shipped is a great price. Would've copped for sure if I had that opportunity.

Plus the KDs beat the Kobes in everything but traction, and it's closer there than I thought it would be.

Interesting. That's the kobe 9s greatest attribute imo. Too hard for me to really get a feel for how they'd play on-court just by walking a few steps in the store, but that's good to hear. I'm just so used to lunarlon now that I was almost expecting my foot to "sink" like they do in my brons or kobes. But I'm assuming the zoom breaks in nicely after a few runs.

Back
Top Bottom