Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Local Richard's was already selling the GS version of the Hero Elites. They don't carry the men's KD's for whatever reason, so not sure if other places would be selling them already.

got a size 10.5 easters that are way small from an outlet. are these still sitting in Niketowns? Maybe do an exchange in size

Have you tried getting a refund from nike.com how's it going keep me updated

Currently awaiting on reply, spoke to someone on phone and he was very helpful, iv had to email photos over of the shoe, he is going to pass photos on then ringing me back tomorrow. Says its a fault in the production.

Not sure why they didn't just send me a return label to send them back so they could check them out in hand. Said they are still in mint condition apart from the lace going straight through eyelit.
Il keep you updated once I hear back tomorrow.
I remember my Christmas copper KD iv had a problem like this and I returned them straight away for a full refund and a 20% off code.
I'm guessing they are wanting to see photos first as these all stars were bought back in Feb on release date.

Currently awaiting on reply, spoke to someone on phone and he was very helpful, iv had to email photos over of the shoe, he is going to pass photos on then ringing me back tomorrow. Says its a fault in the production.

Not sure why they didn't just send me a return label to send them back so they could check them out in hand. Said they are still in mint condition apart from the lace going straight through eyelit.
Il keep you updated once I hear back tomorrow.
I remember my Christmas copper KD iv had a problem like this and I returned them straight away for a full refund and a 20% off code.
I'm guessing they are wanting to see photos first as these all stars were bought back in Feb on release date.

I see. Im scared it might happen to me I just want to know the process on getting a refund. That's my biggest fear with this kd 6 elite since it has the same lacing structure. Anyways, good luck and I how you get your refund! Keep me posted thanks!

I did think from the start this would be a common problem and I'm surprised it has not happened more. I mean its lace on lace obviously its going to fray and wear away.
Never mind it's not gonna hold, I couldnt belive it happened that quick just boom gone!

Very dissapointed not gonna lie.
If I get a refund I suppose it will give me the option (if lucky) to grab WTKD or elite.
But my faith in these shoes is long gone now.

I have the 3,4,5,6 in collection totaling 50+ pairs and the KD V is by far the best for playing in.

Seriously thinking of selling all my KD IV & VI and going after more V's.

Last edited:
Thinking about selling my kd 6 all stars for retail plus shipping sickest colorway of the shoe anyway

Back
Top Bottom