Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

yep...especially when Nike was doing some major PR prior to the elite release with "exclusive" interviews on the shoe sites, and all of them saying how KD wanted more air and how he loved them so much that he wouldn't take them off.
lol that makes it seem even weirder hearing that,  but who knows...could be superstitious I guess as mentioned above. 

Since when did KD start playing for the Saints. I don't understand the Tee at all. Hopefully a shoe or something is coming. Maybe all Gold and Black?
Looks More Bronze than gold to me but i hope they gives us three more regular 6's

1.) WTKD (which is)

2. Scoring titles

3. MVP. with bronze 

When do you guys think we will se first images of the MVP? If it's iD will it change the whole shoe or are they going to release a specific colorway?

Yeah thats the only time ive seen him wear it, Derek Fisher has been wearing the elites pretty steady though. Even Bron hasn't worn his elites much i've noticed him wearing zoom soldier 7's a lot this season.

Wrong...LeBron wears his elites every game and only switched to soldiers once in game 4 of the Charlotte series, second half.

Well talking playoffs yeah your right but reg season them soldiers got a lot of run..anyway I see KD sticking to his usual Home PE's tonight with Fish on queue with home elites once again

Last edited:
You just had one of the best seasons of your life...would you change your shoes for the playoffs?

Then again, I'm a baseball guy. Superstition rules over all
laugh.gif

I really hope we can ID the exact same pair that KD gets.

I wouldn't mind that.

Guess it weeds out who really wants the shoes vs. Who wants them to resell.

Nike is really slackin HARD. :smh:

How have we not officially seen the MVPs/MVP iD option or the Scoring Titles yet?

Last edited:
I really hope we can ID the exact same pair that KD gets.

I wouldn't mind that.

Guess it weeds out who really wants the shoes vs. Who wants them to resell.

This.

I applaud Nike for making his MVP shoe an iD versus an ultra limited qs. It's the perfect way to give all the true KD fans a chance to connect with the milestone. Would lebrons champ pack still be going for over $3k if anyone could iD them? **** no.

If you don't like that the MVP is an iD-able option, then you're obviously not interested in the shoes as a KD fan.

Back
Top Bottom