Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Was able to get the Ligers today on the restock, sz 12 but I normally wear a 11.5. Hope they fit okay.

Also, got in my first pair of KD 6 today (Heroes), and they are so stiff and uncomfortable. Is this normal on the KD VI?

Was able to get the Ligers today on the restock, sz 12 but I normally wear a 11.5. Hope they fit okay.

Also, got in my first pair of KD 6 today (Heroes), and they are so stiff and uncomfortable. Is this normal on the KD VI?
They'll break in a little, but mine were quite comfy right out of the box. I use them for ball only, 1-2 hours at a time, and they serve me well - not stiff at all.  Not sure how they'd be casually for longer periods though.

Regular kd vi are not stiff like the elites. Elites have to be a little more stiff because of the mesh.

Your on the kd vi train now lewi?

Man I hope there are more colors of the Elites than the current three. They really have my attention. Are the Elite's hitting ID this year?

Last edited:
Doubt it. They didn't last year. Plus the VII is gonna be out here next month so not really a lot of time for such a thing.

Seen this in the lebron thread... i know reps sometimes don't have any idea what's going , so this could be one of those times

For those of you in the 626 I was just at the arcadia hoh and they got their AP restock today. Asked guy he said sizes 10 and down. Didn't have my size (so sad) but figured I'd share. You should probably hurry. It was pretty busy for a Monday night. Dunno if it was all just for the AP

does neon noe wat kd 6 aunt pearls are going for
I'm not one to correct grammar, but if you legitimately want help or an opinion, please use proper English. 
mean.gif

The full-length zoom makes them a little stiffer than the regular VI's for sure.

My elites were comfortable out the box and right now they're pretty flexible after 2 five hours games of hoopin. You prob have to get used to the full length Max air unit but the plus side of that is the responsiveness and cushion. I love my elites!

Back
Top Bottom