Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Everything just seems awkward about them. Not really sure how to explain. Is just how I feel. :lol:

Agreed. I bet I will change my mind once some pics of better colour ways start to leak. I'd love to see a DMV V colour way on that silhouette. I kind of like how Nike is incorporating the strap again. That was my favourite element on the IV by far.

The KD VI is still my favorite shoe of all time. I'd rather buy some KD VIs over some Jordans any day. I can't wait to see the Pre-Heat KD VIIs when pictures leak.

The KD VI is still my favorite shoe of all time. I'd rather buy some KD VIs over some Jordans any day. I can't wait to see the Pre-Heat KD VIIs when pictures leak.

Same. I love it too how a lot of cw's sit and you can buy on discount. I've enjoyed some clearance KD pickups much more than my recent JB pickups to tell you the truth.

KD bringing back that geriatric strap. :lol: easy pass, unless there's a colorway that super compels me. i was a huge fan of the strap on the KD IVs....hated the strap on the KD2s. these look like the 2s. or some fusion of previous versions

If those are in fact the "KD 7", im not going to rule out they are ugly just yet, will have to see more pics. Because when the first leaked pics hit for the KD6, i called em garbage and i have 10pairs of them. Lol!

If those are in fact the "KD 7", im not going to rule out they are ugly just yet, will have to see more pics. Because when the first leaked pics hit for the KD6, i called em garbage and i have 10pairs of them. Lol!

Exactly bro it's tough to know what really have yet but I think the potential is there

On the KD logo there's like a black smudge that's embedded inside the hologram...

EDIT: Alright I thought it was me that only had this problem but seems like others have it as well. The quality control by Nike tho :smh:

Last edited:
For those of you in the OKC area, Champs at Quail Springs restocked on 5/6 styles. Picked up the Liger and Blue Crab.... Fist pump.

Not really feeling the leaked KD VII. I guess I can still work on my KD VI collection.

Back
Top Bottom