Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

FTL Launch Locator Is UP!!!! Looks HOH Exclusive!!!!
Yup only HOH's in my city,   HOH=rigged raffles         HOH=employee raffle. I'm glad my pair is secured so i wont have to deal with the bs.  And the WTKD are not even on FA launch locator, online only for FA?

Last edited:
No Champs in my area is getting em, but 2 Foot Locker's are. Guess i'll just enter the raffles and see how it goes.

Yup only HOH's in my city,   HOH=rigged raffles         HOH=employee raffle. I'm glad my pair is secured so i wont have to deal with the bs.  And the WTKD are not even on FA launch locator, online only for FA?

Lol word man. Here in ny I swear hoh Harlem is the most rigged raffle ever, you'll sit there on the line for two hours just for a ticket, and not even win. They'll call your phone and let the joint ring twice then hang up and move on to the next person. It's so many stories.

Lol word man. Here in ny I swear hoh Harlem is the most rigged raffle ever, you'll sit there on the line for two hours just for a ticket, and not even win. They'll call your phone and let the joint ring twice then hang up and move on to the next person. It's so many stories.

Dang lines are that long just to enter a raffle in NY?

Dang lines are that long just to enter a raffle in NY?

It's not NY in general it's just that particular house of hoops. This is the same store that had us waiting online overnight for Concords, decided to begin selling pairs at 12, limit was one men and one kid, yet dudes were coming out the store with 4 bags just to stand around outside the store.

The WTKDs aren't a HOH exclusive. VA doesn't have a HOH but 3 FTLs in VA are getting the WTKDs. The FTL in VA Beach is getting them, I'm so happy.

For my atl heads lenox champssports getting kds but I don't know there release procedure and they not answering phone at moment but I assume open at 8am FCFS

I think the FNL link was posted, not sure about FA.  Usually the FTL/Eastbay/Champs/FA links go up about 24 hours before release.

No Champs in my area is gettting them.

Closest HOH is (Not getting Cigars and Champanges) 

11 lows are not on the locator yet?

and can you check if SP and Sheiks are getting them in-store

Edit: Its on Sheiks and SP Calendar which i am hoping is a good thing as far as in-store goes.

WELP guys the time has come. 

Last edited:
For my atl heads lenox champssports getting kds but I don't know there release procedure and they not answering phone at moment but I assume open at 8am FCFS
Good look. I'm going to be trying everything in the city that's not FCFS.

Who knows, Nike might just drop the WTKD'S at 8 a.m EDT and the Jordan brand shoes at 10 a.m EDT like they did with the shooting stars pack and the 5lab3's 4 weeks ago or however long ago it was.. hoping they do so
Doesnt that make it harder? Or does having to releases like that drag the site down alot?

i never try on days where its slammed with MAJOR two release. I just take the Auto-L

but doesnt that allow those who shall not be named to grab one reload and then grab the other later.

Ugh, I really hate those Retro VI's that are dropping this weekend. Look hideous to me. But then again, I am wanting to pick up a pair of mis-matched shoes this weekend, so I guess I don't have much to stand on.

Gulf of Guinea always gets the hot releases tho. 
mean.gif

Only one location in the whole state of AZ. At HOH. Thats a why even bother. Hopefully Nike store is getting them. Even then Troll Kids got that RSVP thing on lock. 
mean.gif

Im dead lmao taking an L here locally, Id say about Tuesday all the pairs from HOH will be on Craigslist, the manager here in Sacramento is public enemy in the sneaker community.

Last edited:
Could anyone that works at HOH confirm the raffles are just a front. All pairs are usually claimed before a regular customer even attempts to enter. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom