Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
lol...

dudes quick to start an argument

Maybe you missed how I inquired. I rolled it out as such, that I didn't understand how this could be. And was looking for clarification. Obviously I misinterpreted how he posted it. Sorry that I don't post in Ebonics, so that everyone can understand my true intentions. But there was nothing argumentative about my post.

Last edited:
need that
thanks for the heads up... i finally figured out that the only reason it was working because they were all ready sitting on the site... 

Im not agreeing, or disagreeing. Nor am I disputing your information. However, why the disparity in production quantities on the Lebron? 11,000 or 15,000. If your source had 100% reliable information, and was privy to this specific information, one would think that the number would be exact. Not a guesstimation, or ballpark "range."
Yup, it is exact. 15000 pairs.

WT Lebron 11, so as to differentiate from the What the Mvp Lebron 10.

shiekh emails went out about 30 minutes ago... 
alien.gif

It feels weird when you wear KD VIs for a while then switch it up and wear Jordans. I'm to used to KDs I guess. Last day for the KD VIs tomorrow hopefully the KD VIIs will have good colorways like the VIs had.

Just called HOH TO and unfortunately they said they had already done their raffle earlier this morning. That place is impossible to get limited kicks from. Holding out for Beverly Center now.

D_eezus D_eezus

Last edited:
Just called HOH TO and unfortunately they said they had already done their raffle earlier this morning. That place is impossible to get limited kicks from. Holding out for Beverly Center now.

@Zombifed Nach0
Thanks man. 
ohwell.gif

guess its online or bust unless topanga calls

Does FL,FA,CH, or EB check IP with multiple purchases or can I use multiple accounts with different cards and information

Does FL,FA,CH, or EB check IP with multiple purchases or can I use multiple accounts with different cards and information

You can use multiple accounts with multiple forms of payment. I have never had to do that for say, a purchase on FTA and then a purchase on eastbay tho. Only if it is two purchases on FTA, or 3 purchases on Eastbay, etc....

I miss the midnight JJ drops. Was always nice getting a shot the night before and on a site releasing without any others. I know most people didn't get lucky like I did, but it still was kind of part of the routine and we had a lot of jokes and laughs through 2012 and 2013 in the threads since it was most of the same members going at JJ every week. And most needed something to ease the frustration.., :lol: a lot of good GIF's, memes, and phrases came out of those releases

Last edited:
bboyd bboyd If what you're saying is true about jj, how come there's a pic floating around with the infrared 11 lows in someone's cart already? Not doubting your info...jj was my go to spot too so just trying to educate myself.

tomorrow should be inteesting.....to whoever is going to wear them, may yall flourish fam.

Heres to hoping my bot comes through for me in the morning. 

Only time i will use a bot.

Heres to hoping my bot comes through for me in the morning. 

Only time i will use a bot.
Not calling you out on being a liar but if I had a bot that will come through tomorrow then I would definitely be using it more than once...

With resell prices you'd be crazy not to.

I gotta go mobile on my phone tomorrow, not a great method but it's my only choice tomorrow

just saw some pairs in the low 300 range for sale but I'm waiting to see if I can cop retail first

Multiple purchases isn't a problem as long as they're different shoes.

Multiple accounts help also, I would recommend one with your first name, one with your middle name. Lol they don't even bother with that. As long as the card number is different. Which is why I requested two chase cards

Back
Top Bottom