Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Not calling you out on being a liar but if I had a bot that will come through tomorrow then I would definitely be using it more than once...

With resell prices you'd be crazy not to.
I understand where you are coming from but I am not in the game for the resell. I am in the "Game" so to speak because i truly love the shoes.

And IMO this is what is missing into today's culture all these people (not all of them) are coming in expecting to make top dollar while the ones who truly want them get left in the dust.

I just hope some new fad comes along again so the "Hype" Dies down.

I understand where you are coming from but I am not in the game for the resell. I am in the "Game" so to speak because i truly love the shoes.

And IMO this is what is missing into today's culture all these people (not all of them) are coming in expecting to make top dollar while the ones who truly want them get left in the dust.

I just hope some new fad comes along again so the "Hype" Dies down.
Oh no, I wasn't saying for you to resell. Didn't mean to come off that way. I was saying so you wouldn't need to pay resell prices on shoes that you wanted and missed out on. I figured if your bot works tomorrow for these then you'd probably have a decent shot at most releases that you wanted.

Oh no, I wasn't saying for you to resell. Didn't mean to come off that way. I was saying so you wouldn't need to pay resell prices on shoes that you wanted and missed out on. I figured if your bot works tomorrow for these then you'd probably have a decent shot at most releases that you wanted.
OH ok. I see what you mean now but i have never paid resell for a shoe. its always been if i miss out. I am salty for about 5 minutes and then its on to the next release.

Last edited:
bboyd bboyd If what you're saying is true about jj, how come there's a pic floating around with the infrared 11 lows in someone's cart already? Not doubting your info...jj was my go to spot too so just trying to educate myself.

No worries fam. He is just using the developer tools in chrome to change the display of the JJ cart page. It only looks like that on his screen and wouldn't load like that from the sites data. It's not difficult at all but it's just him replacing the pic of one shoe with another, typing whatever he wants in the wording portions of the page and prices, etc...

Here is an NDC page I did the other day showing it done. I just added a random shoe to cart and used the info on NDC to change to their saved pic of RO's, then changed all the info and costs to match the RO's.... Except for the name of the shoe and the color haha.

View media item 1025141

Wow crazy how you can do that, easy to use screenshots like that for scammers

Scary how people can replicate things like that

OH ok. I see what you mean now but i have never paid resell for a shoe. its always been if i miss out. I am salty for about 5 minutes and then its on to the next release.
I hear that. I paid resell a lot when I started out but moved away from it real quick.

Hopefully we can both get through in the morning. Maybe the Celebration Pack will drive a good bit away from the WTKD.

I hear that. I paid resell a lot when I started out but moved away from it real quick.

Hopefully we can both get through in the morning. Maybe the Celebration Pack will drive a good bit away from the WTKD.
That's What i am hoping for.

laugh.gif
 @ that color

No worries fam. He is just using the developer tools in chrome to change the display of the JJ cart page. It only looks like that on his screen and wouldn't load like that from the sites data. It's not difficult at all but it's just him replacing the pic of one shoe with another, typing whatever he wants in the wording portions of the page and prices, etc...

Here is an NDC page I did the other day showing it done. I just added a random shoe to cart and used the info on NDC to change to their saved pic of RO's, then changed all the info and costs to match the RO's.... Except for the name of the shoe and the color haha.

View media item 1025141

Rep! Thanks for the reply and info. Seems like we should all will have a chance to flourish on JJ then. As long as the playing field is fair...JJ was one of the last site that hadn't been compromised. Anyways, good luck to everyone tomorrow.

moe0 moe0 take the link in post 23,347 and remove "www."  from the beginning and replace it with "m."

That's how you make an FNL mobile link from a desktop link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom