• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
UBIQ is probably selling the WTKDs on the side for resale price

I called UBIQ and asked if they were going to sell the shoes in the store since they cancelled the online release. The employee told me they were instructed to send them back to a warehouse. My guess is you are probably right.

I didn't get mine yet either, just wanted to see about others.(Footaction for me) 
I dont know if they got the shipment in today but IK if you choose the 5-6 day shipping. it says it would ship out on Tuesday which is werid. because most places either ship the same day on saturday or the following monday. so we may see something tomorrow. 

$300 lowballing for the What the KD's? How much would I need to add if I'm trading my Kobe 8 MCs or would guys say that's a fair trade?

Last edited:
Been ghost for a min.

Didnt win the raffle

Struck out everywhere at 8 am.

Tried ndc on my phone while at work. Failed.

BUT

My homie was able to scoop these and the cigars somehow in my size lol.

Gave em to me no charge.

Decided to pay him 210 for his troubles.

Cant wait for them to come in next week.

You have a great homie man.

$300 lowballing for the What the KD's? How much would I need to add if I'm trading my Kobe 8 MCs or would guys say that's a fair trade?

MCs are a grail for me I had two pairs but sold a pair since I'm trying to not do doubles anymore. Idk if I would trade my MCs away unless you got two pairs, if you did I wouldn't add any cash either straight trade

Gotcha.

Nah but I'm from Philly the in-store releases in general are shady. Just like majority of other sneaker stores shoes friends pretty much get first dibs

Do you know if they actually have any still in the store cause I right by Cottman and the blvd.
I might have to take a ride down after work tomorrow I just hate trying to park downtown

UBIQ is probably selling the WTKDs on the side for resale price
I called UBIQ and asked if they were going to sell the shoes in the store since they cancelled the online release. The employee told me they were instructed to send them back to a warehouse. My guess is you are probably right.
I'm in the Philly area and you guys are all correct. Anybody and everybody knows how shady that store is, period. 

Do you know if they actually have any still in the store cause I right by Cottman and the blvd.
I might have to take a ride down after work tomorrow I just hate trying to park downtown
They do not.  I am far from Philly but know someone who is about 15 mins away.  I had this great plan to have him pick me up a pair if they were not going to sell them online but see my post above about them sending them to a warehouse.  I am out of ideas....lol.

I dont have much experience with them, but I do know their SB raffle was legit. I was suprised that I got the call, 2 calls actually. I was only in town visiting and won 2 raffles that weekend. 2/2 on my 1st time ever walking in their store. They did seem like all pretty cool people. I talked to one of the shop guys about the MB meltdown. He seemed like it was a helpless situation for him. He seemed like he would rather real "wearers" have them instead of resellers. My MB were the only sneakers I took with me to Philly, so of course I had them on which sparked convo on how I got them. I got the impression they were good peeps, but then again that was my 1st time dealing with them.

Last edited:

Done with the VI. Got every colorway I wanted. May get the Gold Elites if I can find them really cheap, but if not I think this is plenty.
Awesome collection.  I have never been a shoe collector until my wife bought me a pair of the precisions for my b-day.  Now I can't stop. Thankfully I am only interested in the KD VI's.  If I can find some time I will throw a pic together.

Last edited:
Those ids are fire 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom